Thursday, February 29, 2024

MOONLIGHTING

I don't watch much television, but I will admit to a guilty pleasure. Since I enjoy cooking and baking, I do, if home on Saturday mornings watching a few of my favorite cooking shows. Joanna Gaines, Kardea Brown, PBS's Lidia Bastianich, the hunky Franco Noriega, and of course back in the day, and still, Martha Stewart. All probably to the dismay of my late aunt, who was a food snob and a talentedly phenomenal cook in her own right, she having all the cookbooks and learned to cook by the legendary Julia Child's show back in the day. But another I watch is Made Easy with Mary. The cook-Mary Berg. And I smell shenanigans. Much like Miley Cyrus and her alter ego Hannah Montana...I think this is actually Taylor Swift incognito as Mary Berg!!!!!!! You can't fool me. This is Taylor's way in infiltrating another entertainment medium. And if so she is pulling it off. But I'm not fooled. I mean they have NEVER been sighted in the same room at the same time. I may be pretty but wasn't born yesterday. I present the photos.

Taylor Swift

Mary Berg

Nope...can't fool me.

18 comments:

  1. Hahahaha
    OMG you made me spit my orange juice.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Uncanny, I tell ya. Uncanny.
    You mean to tell me you don't watch Cook's Country? Or, America's Test kitchen? What????

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL! The resemblance could be striking, indeed. Except Swift did not have her nose remade, when Berg did, obviously :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That ain't her nose that's a prosthetic to throw everybody off.

      Delete
  4. I prefer to eat to watching TV - luckily I read instead, otherwise I'd be the size of Buck House.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhhm, I think you've been fooled. Child achieved greatness, not because of her cooking, but because originally her shows were live and she made mistakes trying to squeeze everything into the time she had... oh, and she often drank a glass of wine while she cooked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Taylor is fond of wine as we know.

      Delete
  6. This is too funny as I'd recently posted I thought Plane Jane in drag is a doppelganger for Swift. Perhaps it's Swift incognito as Plane. The woman is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won't be able to unsee that now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I’ve heard Taylor CAN cook. I had an acquaintance in Boston in the early 80s who was a stripper. When he wasn’t stripping (in a club for women; poor boy, but he made a lot of money), he did a Julia Child show that was a riot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2/29/2024

    When Julia Child's cooking show first went on the air and people saw her cook with a cook top and separate wall oven, the sales of the all-in-one oven range plummeted. And homebuilders touted their kitchens with wall ovens just like Julia Child's TV show kitchen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I swear, I think your right!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LMAO!!!!!! Never saw the cooking show but damn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I saw Made Easy once, and you know what? She did remind me of someone but couldn't place here. By damn your right! Truth be told though, Mary seems to glow and have a brighter smile in my own opinion. Opps, I mean Taylor alter ego does.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uncanny, but Mary is married and hasn't made a diss track of her husband so...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Franco Noriega is a multitalented personality and a sexy gayguy!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!