Thursday, June 8, 2023

MISS ONYX


Don't trifle with this queen...her looks alone may cut you! Miss Onyx hails from Mannhiem Germany and has been entertaining the masses there by way of Brazil. Adore a queen who can have the attitude, the walk, yet have a comedic side, with a pinch of snark and bring it altogether with some sharp as tack style. This queen can do a good throw down. While I never have seen this queen in person, I did catch her online show during the pandemic. I can't even imagine her shows in person. But I am here for her style, vibe and ensembles. Miss Onyx in addition to her own shows in Manniheim and Berlin, she is part of an old school drag and ballroom house, and collective of sorts with The Queens of Mannheim along with five other talented queens. Miss Onyx is also an artist and into DJing.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Back when I did drag I hated colored wigs. Lately I've taken a fancy to them and even wore a few.

      Delete
    2. I thought the same thing!

      Delete
  2. Camp, attitude and humor?
    Yes, please.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am drawn to her because she reminds me so much of the early drag queens in the 90s that were in the Village. Like Larizata Dumont, Shaquita, Peppermint , Lady Catira, and Harmonica Sunbeam

      Delete
  3. Oh hello gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello yourself! Oh.. you might miss onyx?

      Delete
  4. Yes hunty...give her 10's 10 10 10, 10 across the board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing the first picture, I knew I'd love her. I went back in your blog, and child, you have featured a wealth of drag. This thing is like a drag archives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I told you my blog started out with drag I wasn't kidding. I have no idea how many drag related items there are. Now I have a favor to ask you. Did you bring your knee pads with you?

      Delete
  6. Anonymous6/09/2023

    Tundra Bunny here...

    Looks like Miss Onyx stole your Pamdemic gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her looks alone DID cut me...but I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love her whole vibe, and again that's put together and stunning as she looks, just look so polished and editorial which I love.

      Delete
  8. Her face is giving me a mix of Young Ru and Wendy Williams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that last photo --- really well done. But those gloves! Reminds me of one Pam Demic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know we love latex gloves here at the Casa du Borghese.

      Delete
  10. Oh, for legs like that.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl....she got more leg than a bucket of chicken!

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!