Monday, May 15, 2023

MOOD BOARD

 

It was another good weekend...much done in the garden and with Mother's Day. I took my mother out shopping, and I'd get her what she wanted I told her. Well, four outfits, a pair of pajamas, a handbag and a box of bath bombs later, the joke ended up on me! Yesterday I did cook her dinner and we enjoyed a few G&T's in the garden, our first sit out in the garden, as the weather was impeccable. We were joined by the Lad who stopped on the way back from seeing his mother...and that gave me time to do the naughtiest of things to him! There was a pool table with his name on it. Now with that passed, it has me yearning for the beach...but a bit to chill for me yet. Some people I talk to ask if I'm a nudist since I go to the Woods Campground, to which I rely, I would say no... but I have no problem getting naked at say friends' pools, the Woods or nude beaches. It feels very nice to be just free at times, especially in nature. But if you know me , you know I have a nice collection of square cuts also. Some days, I think I should live at a beach locale. It has always by far been my go to , to relax, take in the sights, sounds and smells, feel the beating sun on my skin, and I feel at one and rejuvenated with everything.


If anyone is looking for me, I'm off today, and after all this eating from Budapest, I will be seeing if I can stuff myself into my current collection of square cuts....

26 comments:

  1. It's a good thing those square cuts stretch... but I suppose there's only so far they'll go. Time for the nude beach. I wish I didn't have to get in the car to hit one of nude beaches here. It is so freeing. But when I can simply walk out the door and hit the beach, it seems a waste of time and gas just to take the shorts off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We once walked all the way from Benalmadena to Torrequebrada (where that particular nudist beach to which you refer is located, I assume?), only to find it was literally denuded - of another soul. We never did that again. Jx

      Delete
  2. I like those moody, naked men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is the perfect mood board! I'm now in the mood for the beach.

    And trust me you getting stuffed into square cuts has nothing to do with gaining weight, but stuffing" other things" in!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh well.. maybe if I grease up with some gun oil first, it may slide right in.

      Delete
  4. What a perfect mood board for the coming of Summer soon. Of course once I move I'll be living permanently in my summer beach house, so I'll have the beach at my beck and call. Of course I don't know if I'll have any nude men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only nudist beach I ever went to was in Gran Canaria, where the sights on offer were not a patch on the ones in your pics, dear. Nowadays if I did everyone would be saying "I don't know what he's got on, but it needs ironing!" 🙂 Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anybody would mind some wrinkles. But if you leave the good set of teeth behind that might bother someone.

      Delete
    2. Ohhhhhhh dear! I just sprayed my drink with laughter, with this conversation with you boys.

      Delete
    3. Laughed at this one until I choaked. You need to put up a warning of some sort to protect us.

      Delete
  6. Inspiring post for summer! I've been on nude beaches already, it is very freeing. But I think we're going to need a video of you getting into said Square cuts just to make sure everything's getting stuffed in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see the houseboys are hanging out on a Monday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful son you are. I wish you were mine! 😁
    We always go to the nudie beaches in france. There's so many. It's a freedom that a lot of people take part in. We couldn't do it here, in the North of England. Far too cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nude beaches in France!!!! You go girl!!!!!! Why don't we adopt each other! You can never have too many mother's and gay sons!!!!!

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day, especially the relaxing G&Ts in the garden.
    And then came the nude mens and thoughts of beaches and sunbathing and nude mens and ... yes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!
    That sounds awesome. Nothing like spoiling mom. And the Lad dropped by? Icing on cake.
    Now you got me thinking about the beach and naked dudes, babes!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. "and that gave me time to do the naughtiest of things to him! There was a pool table with his name on it." ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Can't you just play pool in the traditional way?!?!? I shudder to think what you sank in the corner pocket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can give you one hint, it wasn't the 8-ball.

      Delete
  12. the ideal son you are!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy the sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, naked is the best. Friend's pool notwithstanding, naked is the best way to enjoy the water, the sun, and the sand (if there's is any).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;
    And the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking,
    And a grey mist on the sea’s face, and a grey dawn breaking.

    I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
    Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
    And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
    And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

    John Masefield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds the seaside up perfectly.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!