Thursday, September 5, 2019

PROVINCETOWN


Well, looks like the Mistress has finally had enough fun in the sun, and is now back to the Casa du Borghese. Are you happy to see me??? What a whirlwind end of summer. If one knows me, I very seldom turn down any beach time. The beach is by far, my favorite locale. As much of a pain in the ass and time as getting to Provincetown and Fire Island, I just adore these two places. It is pretty much 90% gay populated, so it is very nice to be with like minded people, and the LGBTQ community can just be, and act and dress how we want with no worries and just be us. Which is very cool and refreshing. Provincetown is  a cool spigot of land and reminds me if one would take Rehoboth Beach and New Hope and marry the two, you'd get P-town. A lovely beach town, but has a vintage and campy feel to it, and who can pass up on the award winning fudge shops!!! And my hostess with the mostess, Pearl Gates had a lovely schedule planned out... even at the dick dock. Some of my favorite memories from the trip.

The whale watch is by far one of my favorite things to do when in town. It's nice to see another variety of Moby Dick. They were very active this year too.


I made quite a few deposits here.
I remember Cali Boi and Sixpense wanted some basket pictures, and there was plenty of those at tea dances. 
The guy in the middle here, Jacob is actually a Instagram follower who I met, and is a doctor. I had quite a few things for him to check out for me. The guy on the right is an interior designer, David Bromstead who to my knowledge, used to have a show on Bravo. I don't remember him having so many tats, I used to adore him. On a side note, All three could have choked a horse with what was in those hotdog smugglers.
The Lad and one of the clan, Marcus, from the house, acting out their Coppertone Baby fantasies. sigh..... I told you all he is a handful.
Two take out bears for Anne Marie! I hope the dear is not dieting yet?
And of course I saw some of my girls!!! 

The hilarity of Miss Rchfield 1981!
Here's is Preston on the left with one of my favorites, Ben de la Creme
Cleo Phatra

If drag is your thing, P-town is the spot for you then. A boat load of queens have summer residencies there and this year we caught the talented and funny Thirsty Burlington, and she DID NOT disappoint.
I have long adored the antics of Dina Martina. Who else can pull off those lips, and a flip with a lovely afternoon kaftan? What an eye popping day look.
And the always lovely Jinkx Moonsoon! That bitch can sing!
Also in town, a treat I hadn't seen in some time was Dixie Longate, with a very convincing Wonder Woman.
Of course, just taking in the beauty of the town is always relaxing.
Merdrags do exist!!!!!!
Our  B and B had a lovely room for us, even though it was a bit tight with three of us in the bed, and a very relaxing pool, and delicious breakfast. What a treat to hear the sea at night.
This was me lounging poolside, a day before we left for the next leg of the trip.
 A huge thanks to my hostess Pearly Gates for taking the lead and showing us a good time, and to the Boatslip for all those yummy drinks!!!!  If I didn't know better, I think those bartenders were trying to take advantage of moi. And if anyone in P-town sees Ms Moorecock, tell her I'll send a envelope with money to get her home. Seems I misplaced her in a shop up there somewhere, probably distracted by free samples of cheese or fudge. But where ever she is I'm sure she is sitting somewhere. So there's that.

49 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time. The whale pictures
    take me back to my teen years when they used
    to come up right along side our boat.
    xoxoxoxox :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bear in pink! oh what fun to see some of your readers in person, like dear pearly, and miss richfield and the lad and preston.

    does pearly give vanilla and chocolate milk?

    please bring miss moorecock home; she needs to whip the houseboyz into service!

    it's been a hella long time since I visited p-town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And lemonade...and around the corner fudge is made!

      You'd still love it, but I warn you...tons of walking. Maybe a bear could carry you around?

      Delete
  3. That is a lot of fine tail! The whales are nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With tail like that, is it any wonder the Mistress is exhausted. I need his energy some days...most days.

      Delete
  4. Cock and tails...who's to complain! This looks like a blast alone, I can see why you enjoy it so. We are currently on vacation again in Hawaii.

    I have missed you greatly and those legs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I have to say is....WELCOME BACK, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!!

    And Pearl should rename herself Busty Gates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun, I must go there someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, you were just saying you needed some silliness in your life...

      Delete
    2. Yeah, just wait till Penguin gets a load of me right?

      Delete
  7. I was beginning to think, you were never coming back to blogging and your my favorite stop everyday... I live through you since were to old to do these things. I even came back to re read things!!! But this does look like loads of fun. Beautiful scenery, stunning queens, great friends, and all the goods times, but that whale watch would be an adventurous thing to see. They are such majestic creatures. We did one years, years ago. The Lad certainly does look full of life, can' lie. But did the bartenders really need to ply you with drinks? I hear your pretty easy?

    Welcome back...long awaited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. give her a G&T and watch how easy she gets!

      Delete
    2. Anne Marie, you sure are flapping those gums. Have a drink dear.

      Delete
  8. Why doe it not surprise me you joined Seaman's Bank. And nice to see their FDIC!

    It was a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they promised good returns on my divid-end!

      Delete
  9. I have always thought P-town looks like a great fun place for summer. Those boys certainly are packing those speedos!!!! I had no idea you had a Instagram...I wanna follow it. P-twon is drag queen central for sure. Great pictures, I see why you enjoy summer so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I second that. And to think, this was only the first leg of the trip???

    I already have dry mouth from those hunks. Love Jinkx!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The whole post is a WOW...But the whale watch got me. That's exciting to be seeing one of the largest mammals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like life's a beach for you dahling !!!! I love the pictures of the town and it tickles me to know that Mer Drags do in fact exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always did enjoy chicken of the sea.

      Delete
  13. This is simply sinful.SINFUL!!!! While we were all slaving away working, you were tanning and getting wet with such sights. How dare you! But it looks sooooo fun, and we love to see those legs of yours...they sure got around. Love Pearl's bigs tits too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, her jugs are more popular then the juice bar.

      Delete
  14. You jog my memories of the old days....seeing Jimmy James, Divine in The Neon Woman....being a slut.....

    I suppose I should be thankful I did what I did,
    "cause now I can't get out of the rocking chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well be at ease to know they still ask how your doing down under the dick dock dear.

      I hope your doing well lambchop.

      Delete
  15. Cap Chasen9/06/2019

    Great post Mistress! I used to love P-town and nice to see the camp and carrying on still goes on. I used to love summering in P-town. What have a learned here...time runs fast,friends...carpe diem and enjoy your youth, and middle age while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just amazing!!! Im glad you like to travel. When I go, it seems like I'm ready to come home already in a few days. Loved seeing all the drag queens and the Lad.

    BUT is this the position he is in usually, but with you behind him????????😮😮😮😮😮😜

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! Looks like you had a whale of a time!! Welcome home!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And luckily I didnt see one Croc.

      Delete
    2. Maddie, so you're allowed to use the "c" word but the rest of us can't? What a CROCK!

      Delete
  18. Wait, there were three in your bed? And you still had time for those gorgeous photos and all that fun? Gurrrrl.
    So glad you’re back! This looks like seven tons of fun and then some.
    The only thing is that now I’ll have to fight Anne Marie for that bear in pink. Yummy!
    Oh and David Bromstead, because I’d love for him to rearrange my furniture.
    Welcome back!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't fight Anne Marie, Sixpence! You will come out on the losing end! Behind that sweet face lies a ferocious carebear who can singe the hair off of your body with words alone! Stay on her good side and you'll be fine.

      Delete
  19. Oh, what a great time! I'm so glad things remained tight even with three of you in the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great time you had, but I'm glad you're back. It was a loooong dry spell. I just finished reading John Waters' new book, "Mr. Know-it-all." Did you know he is a regular summer resident of P-town? Which other celebrities frequent that wonderful place? Happy to see you home safe and sound.
    Oh, I almost forgot...David still has a show; HGTV, I think it's called Lottery Dreamhome, where new-money folks have him find them new digs with their newly-acquired wealth. But, yeah, I don't understand all the ink, either!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have seen John Waters around town many times when there. He think he went to one of Pearl's shows to a couple times. He's pretty cool.

      Delete
  21. Provincetown and Fire Island are on my bucket list, along with Key West, West Hollywood, and, of course, Castro Street in San Francisco. In the meantime I'll just have to settle for midnight showings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cali boi is from West Hollywood. He can fill you in. I have been to san fran and Castro. Both Re quite lovely....but no other location has captured the magic for me yet like Fire Island. It's just so different and cool with the deer and no cars rule.

      Delete
  22. I too am glad your back!!! I absolutely love thos trip to Ptown. And glad you got to see Thirsty. Her Cher is even better then Chad Michael's, which is not easy to do. Looks like you had a blast boy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Between your legs, all these men the Lad on ll fours, and the thought of three of you in bed...has got my Dixie Longgated.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can we switch jobs for a year? I need your vacation time!!! I have got to get my peeps to do road trips next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your trips to Province Town always seem like some kind of heaven! Amazing photos as always - my favourite (surprisingly, not one of the many, many boys), is the one of those wooden stairs leading downto the beach with that beautiful sky over the horizon in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love ptown, but the whale watch is one of my favorite things too! You got some great pictures Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm glad you had a great time and these are great pictures. I would love to visit there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Glad to live vicariously through your blog. Did you perchance see Chicago boy Steve Grand while you were there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this visit, but I have met him several times here in new hope. He plays the raven at least once a year.

      Delete
  29. If I was lactating the boys loved it honey! Miss you already. What a visit. You and the Lad are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear me!
    I get the impression to be at P-town you either have to be drop-dead gorgeous without body fat OR 'fabulously outrageous'. Is there any of types of men there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Spo, there are many types of men and body shapes and sizes and ages there. Outrageous could be a must though!!! It's a most welcoming town. Now Fire Island can be a bit snotty though.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!