Sunday, October 4, 2015

LATE NIGHT WITH PORTER AND DOLLY

 
It's Porter and Dolly!!!!!!!

 
I just bet you never saw this coming!?! Porter Wagoner was perhaps most well-known for his relationship with the singer Dolly Parton. The two partnered professionally for years, and Wagoner is often credited with having kick-started Parton’s career. Despite “ups” that spawned hit songs and “downs” that included angry lawsuits and a feud, the pair were close until the end of his life. Don't judge...It's DOLLY PARTON people!!!!
 

11 comments:

  1. I'll be honest, you are the last person I would have pegged for a country music fan. But this is a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get to excited......Dolly and a very few others are the extent of my liking. I can only take very little, but this was just to fun to pass up.

      Delete
  2. Who's judging.....I LOVE me some Dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun song! Never got country music or Dolly, but love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I will always love you" was written by dolly for porter...did you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do enjoy a little Dolly on rare occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all about the hair and I love it. Who could resist Dolly?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/04/2015

    As Dolly says herself - it costs a lot to look that cheap.
    Jean-Paul
    itsmyhusbandandme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually saw Dolly live in Lake Tahoe many moons ago and she was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Dolly! She's a truly genuinely nice person. I've never heard anything bad about her with people who've met her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hell, even I love me some Dolly Parton! What a fun song.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!