Saturday, January 31, 2015

A PARLOR GAME- THE REVEAL

 
This picture of Anne Marie was captured at the last night of parlor games. I hope this time she has on a  better foundation garment! But ADORE THE HAT!!!!!! UPDATE- Anne Marie hung in and entertained the houseboys as only she can do! She has requested strip poker next time!!!!!
 
If your just getting here, we played a rousing game of guess the pixilated queens from Drag Race. AND WE HAD A TIE!!!! Mahogany Empress and Cooper were tied with 14 out of 16 right!!!!!  Sashay, you both stay!!!!! RuPaul would be impressed......
 
 
But alas. Daniel Diesel. Dear did you even watch the show?????
 
 
Seems the two hardest one for all was the guess of Raven, April Carrion, and Courtney. So get ready Cali Boi, brush the teeth and powder up it's a two for one!!!!!
 
So you think you know Drag Race? For tonight's  parlor game I will present pixilated images of some drag queens ( to be fair , only past queens) with a multiple choice, and you guess who it is. Even if you don't know take a stab! What the hell! To the winner will be a all expense paid night out with resident slut Cali Boi. He'll  bring everything you see, plus everything you don't!!!!!  
 
 UPDATE........
A
Detox, Bianca Del Rio, Mariah Balenciaga, Manila Luzon
 
B
Sonique, April Carrion, Nina Flowers, Detox
 
C
Kelly Mantle, Phoenix, Pandora Boxx, Mimi Imfurst
 
D
Raja, Milk, Sharon Needles, The Princess
 
E

Rebecca Glasscock, Raven, Carmen Carrera, Courtney Act
 
F
Coco Montrese, Tyra Sanchez, BeBe Zahara Benet, Trinity K Bonet
 
G
Kelly Mantle, Jade Jolie, Phi-Phi O'Hara, Nicole Paige Brooks
 
H
Jinkx Monsoon, Willam,Alaska Thunderfuck, Magnolia Crawford
 
I
Jade Jolie, Venus D-Lite, Joslyn Fox, Tatiannia
 
J
JuJubee, Gia Gunn, Kenya Michaels, Lineysha Sparx
 
K
Milk, Laganja Estranja,Phi-Phi O'Hara, Chad Michaels
 
L
Adore Delano, Tatiannia, Milk, Raja
 
M
Jiggly Caliente, Latrice Royale, Vivacious, Stacy Lanye Matthews
 
N
Mariah Ballenciaga, Trinty K Bonnet, Raja, Honey Mahogany
 
O
Venus D-Lite, Ivy Winters,Courtney Act, India Ferrah
 
And last but not least......
P
Hmmmmmm.............Ben dela Crème or Michelle Visage?
 
Thanks to all who played and stopped by!! Now Lets all gather for some Gin and Tonics, shall we?

36 comments:

  1. I'm game! A,manilla, b, sonique, c,Mimi, d,Sharon, e,Courtney, f,trinity,g Kelly, h,jinkx, I,tatiannia, j gia,k,laganja,l adore,m,vivacious, n,raja,o Venus, and P, Ben dela creme. Now hand over that Cali Boi!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love myself Mahjong Tiles, but this will be a nice change. Is it mw or does Anne Marie look lit there. How many drinks did you give the dear? Ok, now I have not seen but three season so this should be a guess game..... A-manilla, B- Detox, C, Pandora, D, Sharon, E, Courtney, F, Coco, G, Kelly, H, Jinkx, I, Jade, J, Gia, K, PhiPhi, L,Adore, M, Jiggly, N,Raja, O, Venus, P, Ben dela Creme. Now I need a refresher, hold the lime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the mistress makes the G&Ts VERY strong, dear! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for playing Agnes! Anne Marie drink to much? Never. And don't get me started on Mahjong Tiles!

      Delete
  3. Oh this should be fun! Here goes. This was harder than I thought and I am a drag queen. A,Mailla,B,Sonique,C,Pandora,D,Sharon,E,Rebecca,F,BeBe Zahara,G,Kelly Mantle,H,Willam,I,Jade,J,JuJubee,K,Phi-Phi,L,Adore,M, Latrice Royale,N,Raja,O, I have no idea, P, BEN DELA Crème!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not even going to try all these, but sit back and enjoy this drink. But I'll guess......A is Manilla. D is Sharon, G is definitely Kelly Mantle. l is Tatiannia, M is Lattrice, P Ben dela Creme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing! We will see! Meanwhile has anyone seen Ms.Moorecock?

      Delete
  5. Hey, this isn't even fair, I wasn't consulted on being whore out!!! Does this mean I can't play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can play, but if you win, it would be like playing with yourself anyhow!!!!!! And if someone else wins like id REALLY have to twist your arm!

      Delete
    2. does make it sound like it would be a chore or something.

      Delete
  6. Well, I have a pretty good eye, so I'll give other a chance. But P has to be Ben de la, Michelle's tits would never fit in that picture, pixilated or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I didn't have that much pixlation left!! Oops. I think I just inadvertently gave a answer. Damn gin.

      Delete
  7. I may need to sober up first for this....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *keeps on eye on Norma Lee with house boy*

      Delete
  8. Some of these stumped me. But.......A- Manilla, B, April C, Mimi, D Sharon, E, Carmen, F Tyra, G, Kelly, H,Willam, I, Jade, L, Adore, N, Raja and P is my favorite Ben dela Creme. I know I skipped some and loss, but how about at least a houseboy......since I tried?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't a houseboy yet????????

      Delete
  9. the other bitches at that table were boring the fuck outta me...something about "the big game" or some such crap. hey, go big or go home says this size queen!

    and I don't know the first thing about drag queens, so I will just observe. I know for damn sure not one of those girls is lady bunny!

    now where is that houseboy with the G&T tray...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hands gin cart to Anne Marie* well honey at least you knew Lady Bunny wasn't there, that's something. Next time for you, we'll play strip poker!

      Delete
    2. (claps hands in delight) will we use the houseboyz, ms. moorecock, and some of the other dudes that comment here for the stripping?

      Delete
    3. it has been a while since Twister was out, always a favorite with the houseboys.

      Delete
    4. aw geeze, I could get so tangled up in that!

      Delete
  10. Hon, I'm a queen and met probably et most of these bitches and I couldn't even get all these. But this is what I came up with. A- Manilla, B- April, C- Pandora, D- Sharon, E-Courtney, F-BeBe Zahara, G-Kelly Mantle,H- Willam, I- Tatiannia, J- Jujubee,K-Phi-Phi O' Hara, L-Adore Delano, M- Vivacious, N-Raja, O-Venus D-Lite, and P the fabulous Ben dela Crème. Did I win the hunk?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tricky, just when you think you have it! Thanks for stopping in and playing. And drop the silver girl!!!!!

      Delete
  11. Darling Maddie,

    As newcomers we feel completely out of our depth here. Perhaps it is we who are pixelated?!

    We shall look forward to the great reveal....although we suspect that there might be some falling out amongst your worthy participants.....it might be easier, and safer, to give everyone a houseboy!

    We are keen card players, board game players and Mah Jong aficionados. So, do please count us in on the next Game Night. We have hats too......although only worn after 11and before 7 as our mothers taught us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane & Lance, thank you for stopping in. Its always nice to have some handsome spectators over seeing the parlor. And people after my own heart with hat etiquette! You should get a consolation prize for that alone!!!!!!

      Delete
  12. I think I'll sit with Anne Marie and play those cards!!!! And drink some. I watch the show all the time. I think I can only get Manilla Luzon, Sharon Needles, and Ben dela Crème. But what a nice trick in too thinking it's Michelle, or is it???/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love a good picture game! And with a prize like the whor, huh, hunky Cali Boi?!?!?! Alright.... A Mailla, B Sonique, C Pandora, D Sharon, E Carmen Carrera, F BeBe, G Kelly Mantle, H, Willam, I Joslyn Fox, J Gia Gunn, K Phi Phi O Hara, L Adore, M Latrice , N Raja, O Courtney , P Ben. Now that was fun how about another!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a bad gay....here's my card. Pixilated or not, id still screw this up. I'll just hang back with the houseboys

    ReplyDelete
  15. You didnt throw us a curve and put your picture in there did you?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I love drag queen and a good challenge so this should be fun! A Manilla, B Sonique, C Pandora, D, Sharon, E, Raven, F Bebe, G, Kelly H, Willam I, Tatiannia J, Jujubee, K Phi-Phi, L, Adore M, Lattrice, N, Raja, O, Courtney and P Ben. I sure ope Cali Boi can handle all this woman!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good thing I didn't play, I'd had four right and hot worked up over the though of winning a WeHo Queen! Strip poker? Isn't that every other Wednesday night now???

    ReplyDelete
  18. I also took a step out as I not the knowledgeable about the drag queens and would have embarrassingly got three right. But what a bevy of beauty!!!!!!! I do adore the show though. Poor Daniel, that slap looked like it might have stung.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how embarrassing. But did you have to slap me? Couldn't you have at least slapped my ass nice and hard? Watch the face!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!