Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Sunday Potpourri

The Mistress is back from Boston, and you'll all be happy to know Anita Moorecock is still on the payroll here after the embrassing invasion of privacy post she thought, and apparently you all thought was a hilariously entertaining tour in my drawers! *blushing* But here are some snippets of throw aways I wanted to share.......
 
I don't believe a pair of Wranglers ever looked so good!
 
 
Self explanatory
 
Could you just imagine the DRAMA!
 
 
 
For the In towners and Out of Towners, be sure to check out New Hope all this week and next weekend for their week long Pride festivities, including Thursday's All Male Revue Night, Friday's entertaining Dance Party and Show with New Hope's Grande Dame, Miss Pumpkin, and Sunday's Tea Dance with Epiphany! Should be a good time for all! Unfortunately I'll be heading out for my first vacation of the year, but rest assure, I won't miss the strippers.......
 
 
 
 
A Social Network,,, and how true.
 


Now I have heard of hard morning wood but this is ridiculous. Perfect for a catcher, no?

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/12/2013

    Hahahahaha! I love that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Had to LOL at the Advanced Social Network!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The morning wood that just perfect for the insatiable bottom! And Gay Divorce Court? Can you say entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about Wranglers, but DAMN, that is one fine butt and thights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good Lord broke the mold on the fine ass! Wholly cow! And the rest,lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ,can't seem to move pass the ass.

      Delete
  6. Is that tree stump available for purhase? If not, then I'll take the sweet cheeks in the Wranglers for 50.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look on Ebay, I'll bet you find it. Probably under hard woods.

      Delete
  7. Ooh, I've heard of the new social networking device. Goodbye tablet, hello table!

    * goes back for another look at the Wranglers *

    * again *

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't seem to get pass the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That ass ..... I have no words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gay Divorce Court? Could that be on regular tv?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We'll be heading to the Pride festivites ourselves, love Epiphany. But is it even legal to carry an ass like that!?! Make you wonder what the front looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once i got a hold of that back side he’d have a hard time gettin it away from me! Gay Divorce court would be funny to watch I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's a ass I could get into!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!