Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Portrait of A Queen

It's time again to open up the vaults to see some incredible shots of some fabulous queens whilst I am getting some post ready.......
 
 
Brini Maxwell
 
 
Who DunnIt- Chad Michaels, Lattrice Royale and Phi-Phi O'Hara
 
 
Varla Jean Merman
 
 
Heklina
 
 
Dusty
 
 
Sharon Needles and boyfriend Alaska Thunderfuck
 
 
The Gang- Bianca del Rio, Miss Vox,Pandora Boxx,Mimi Imfurst, Hedda Lettuce, and Dallas Dubois.
 
 
Charles Busch
 
 
Betty Boofont
 
I'm thinking maybe I should open and curate a Drag Queen Memorabilia Museum.

8 comments:

  1. You should! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi Imfurst -- what an inspired name! Of course, Alaska Thunderfuck is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to run the gift shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your hired and I'll supply the wigs!

      Delete
  4. Love the Who Dunnit picture. Didn't even recogoize Phi=Phi! Course you know I love me some west coast with Heklina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Varla, she is just a trip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhh to be in such nice company. You know I hear the last queen is pretty firce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Dusty doing those lines! A strong message.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!