Tuesday, February 14, 2012

St.Valentine's- To My Lovelies........

Happy Valentine's Day to all my sweets out there! I hope you all have a wonderfully lovable day, filled with flirtation, decadence, seduction, treats,and surprises today, for the Mistress has brought you all flowers..............


The Zinnia




The Calla Lilly



The Ranunculus



The Rose



The Orchid


Lovely aren't they? Can you imagine a whole bouquet of these all together! These are also lovely. My project last night was to make chocolate cupcakes with lava in the middle, topped with red and pink icing! Their going to work with me today for my co-workers. Just call me Brie Vandakamp!




Even my fitness instructor greeted me this morning in the Casa's sports dome with cheery red on!



Any plans for anyone today? Nothing major here. After work I'll be heading home to the Casa, for the Lad will be coming for dinner. But this is a usual thing, our weekly clandestine. But for the day he is wondering if I have any rope, an apron, and and handcuffs? Should I be worried? Ah hell, you only live once. Tootles!

14 comments:

  1. I'm making heart-shaped blueberry pancakes for My Rare One. Hugs and smooches to you -- have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're not big fans of the Hallmark holidays.
    Every day is a day to Carlos that I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/14/2012

    No special plans here. It's just another day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So your trainer even color coordinated for you! Talk about a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/14/2012

    Smooches! I knew I'd get something from you!

    God, I want that man to train me, I cannot build muscle, I'm either skinny or fat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have the most fabulous heart-on ever!

    xoxox
    w

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Vaelentine;s Mistress! I awlays thought Christmas was youe holiday. I see you also excel on the day of love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These will be the only flowers I get all day! Happy Valentines Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah, yeah, when is your trainer available???????

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'M NOT asking ANY questions on this post.....but thank you for the lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rope and handcuffs? What in hell did I walk in on?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Valentine Day Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hugs from Mistress MJ everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!