Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Grande Dame.....

Photobucket

.... this week is the fabulous Mariah Balenciaga,who hails from Atlanta and is a all around kind of diva who specializes and holds her own in the very art of the ballroom circuit. She was most recently cast as a top contender of twelve to compete on the hit television series on Logo, 'RuPaul's Drag Race' season 3. She was one of my favorites, as the Mistress wears wigs very similar to hers. I was surprised she didn't go further, but Mariah is more a veteran of the ballroom scene, where this voguing vamp with legs that don’t quit is ready to walk the walk! And this queen is so hot, she could melt ice! Trust the Mistress, this Mariah will make you completely forget about the Dreamlover songbird! And can she throw some shade, flip the attitude and give a mean mug! Mariah is about to start performing at Einstein’s in midtown Atlanta. It will actually be the first time performing regularly in the drag circuit, and be sure to check out her upcoming website launching very soon a Mug for Days.






13 comments:

  1. Mariah is exceptionally hot. She is beautiful beyond compare in drag. I was pulling for her this season on Drag Race, she was my favorite. “you go girl”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariah Balenciaga a.k.a. Mariah Paris a.k.a. Mariah Successful—a pretty impressive specimen! Have you seen her ballroom? She leaves everyone in the dust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love me some Mariah. Like seriously- look at her she is AMAZING! Mariah should have won. Ughhhhh i was soooooooo mad she went home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WORK Mariah!!!! Love this week Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingggggggggg! I didn't think she would win, but I thought she would get much futher, she was stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED Mariah!Her looks were downright firece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite queens from RPDRS3 Mariah. I was so disappointed to see her go at the end of Snatch Game but Ru was right, it is just the emancipation of Mariah not the end

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/10/2011

    i wasn't much of a mariah fan until i met her, now i am absolutely in love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janice- she sure is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl knows how to work the feathers.
    Fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love Mariah's mug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mariah has the two things that either you can pull off or you can't. Simplicity and subtle strength. No need for tricks in the bag.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!