Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Heather McDonald and Blue Balls

Any fans out there for the late night show Chelsea Lately? We watch it just about every night here. I enjoy Chelsea and most of the guest panel she usually has on, but the two main reasons I started to watch in the first place were Lonnie Love and Heather "Longboobs" McDonald. I saw this clip the other night and found it funny as hell. Heather host a book club review of her forth coming book You'll Never Blue Ball in This Town Again and discusses the book with the likes of Celine Dion, Geri Jewell, Drew Barrymore, Kim Cattrall! If you like Heather and her humor you'll think this is pretty damn funny!

5 comments:

  1. Too funny!
    Love the Drew and Celine impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Heather, she's the only reason I watch Cheslea's show! She just isn't right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan6/09/2010

    I don't watch much tv but this is one show I watch every night! I love Heather and this is so funny. She really getting to be known for her impressions. I love the Samatha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Heather is the best! I hand't seen this yet, but I'll be getting the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/10/2010

    Ha! I love Heather 'Longboobs' McDonald. I saw her on tour with Chelsea Handler a couple months ago in Atlanta.

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!