Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mae West... Reincarnated



I have often wondered if the late great blond bombshell Mae West was reincarnated in the Mistress. We have so many similarities it's uncanny. We both enjoy booze, the company of men and I too have a love of great fashion. I always loved a huge gown and some dazzling head pieces. And both of us have been known to cause some controversy from time to time, but with the sweet talk and batting of the eye lashes, it will get you out of a heap of trouble. I have to admit I believe firmly in some of Mae's quotes and live by them daily. Here are some of my daily quips I love using.

* I only have "yes" men around me. Who needs"no" men.

* When I'm good I'm good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

* Those you are easily shocked should be shocked more often.

* Between two evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried.

* The score never interested me, only the game.

* You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

* A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up.

* I like restraint, if it doesn't go too far.

* I like two types of men, foreign and domestic.

* It ain't no sin if you crack a few laws now and then, just so long you don't break any.

* Too much of a good thing can be taxing.

* All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with someone else!

6 comments:

  1. She was a very witty woman! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent quips! I agree - especially with that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress, if you are like Mae West you must be a real hand full to control! And I couldn't agree more with some of these quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so can see Mae West and you wrapprd in one! From what I hear, you love your self some men! Great comments she had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have thought it. You naughty naughty little thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Mistress & Mae West was one of my favorites:
    http://nopoboho.blogspot.com/2009/08/hard-man-is-good-to-find-born-on-this.html

    the similarities are uncanny!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!