Thursday, February 2, 2023

ES'TITES


Salina Estities hails from San Francisco and has been in the drag arena for close to 10 years and is currently my underdog of RuPaul's Drag Race. Salina in my opinion is one of the funniest queens on this season brining the hoopla and hilarity, I just love the loudness, and the high energy she gives. I love her outlook, considering she went to Hollywood at 17 with nothing more than a dream of performing and entertaining. She never thought drag was going to be her route to entertaining. Salina has a BFA musical theater background, and graduating from Scholarship at Edge performing arts center, where he was sure he was going to be the next greatest dancer in Hollywood. But Salina then realized he didn't quite have the "male dancer body" one needs to be the greatest hot dancer.  Salina finally found the world of drag by helping out other queens get in drag and styling them, before creating her own persona and style and Salina Estites was born. She may not be the most put together or the most fishy of queens, but I adore her, and I'm here for her "drag on a dime" as she says. She to me is what drag is about and is sooooo the queens of the East Village who may not have had much, but could turn a mis-matched look together, beat a face, and go perform and sling drinks back with the patrons. She works with what she is given, and the best part...she enjoys her drag and is having fun with it. And trust me kids, the party and fun are where Salina Estites is!!!!

15 comments:

  1. I find the first photo quite intereating.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your underdog almost went home from Drag Race last week. My underdog was the queen your underdog took out in the lip sync ... Amethyst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised Amethyst made it that far to tell you the truth...especially in this bunch. I still think Salina will be make it till 6 or 7 th place. I think the queens shouldn't worry so much about the lip synchs...I agree with Mistress Isabelle...it is a time to really showcase what your made of...and really show your performance style. I do agree with Michelle...Amethyst was way too pedestrian for the show. I suspect, Robin, Spice, Jax, Aura, and Marica will be the next bunch to go.

      Delete

      Delete
  3. Salina is a contender.
    The design challenge took her by surprise and me too. I thought Spice (or is it Sugar) was gonna be in the bottom again. Her Chola looks are to die for, for real. And I like her out of drag, too. Yum.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I met them , I thought they were both adorable but to twinky for me. This coming from a twinky , or now a twunk? Just say Otter.

      Delete
  4. She's amazing. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found her IG https://www.instagram.com/estitties/ and her FB https://www.facebook.com/jasdepuy/ plus an interesting bio here
    Great performer and great look but I find him so nice as a man. Real name: Jason De Puy, born in 1990. Take a look here: isn't he a nice guy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salina is crazy....but the other side is he very sweet....and I also think he is a cutie!!! I do follow him on Instagram. Ill have to DM you soon.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE Salina and that name!!! She is probably my favorite one this season. When she did the Virgin Mary, I was rolling and thinking she is going to hell, but then good for us, we'll have fun company!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we LOVE and ADORE our Miss Estites here!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about Salina...her ghetto schtick, her banshee looks, and the rough around the edge Ill cut a bitch, even though I wouldn't hurt a fly edge. She is funny as hell. She is definitely a bright spot and bowl of energy in this batch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first pic reminded me of a character in Iain M Banks' Hydrogen Sonata; a bloke covered in penises.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I could ever not watch DR, but the show gives me almost nothing now. The recaps with Bianca are far more entertaining. Am I just too fucking old to recognize talent?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh shucks bitch!!!!!!!!!!! Thank- you so much girl. And thanks to everyone for the support! You all a bunch of crazies here!!! Oh shit, I just sat on my Cheeto's.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!