Wednesday, June 12, 2019

POSE

Pose on FX has got to be one of my favorite shows at the moment and definitely one of those surprise hits that took everyone by surprise. What's impressive and ground breaking to me is that most of the female parts in the ball culture, and head of the houses, are played by real life transgender. It's quite a delicious show.  While at the Pride festvities this weekend, ball culture was alive and well here in Philadelphia at Voyeur Nightclub, where the girls and children took it to the runway. This was my favorite,,, stud and fringe realness....Work that runway gurl, that's right baby.Werk

13 comments:

  1. Well, that certainly was studly and fringey! I wonder if that outfit comes in red or electric blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Pose for all of it's.well, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress, that reminds me of your cutting of the runway. I could watch ball allllllll night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/12/2019

    Now that was one more runway walk! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never cease to marvel at the fabulous things you know and do

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I moved like that, I'd never get back up. Their amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These queens and children are just divine entities! Mad respect for them that create and thrive and bring vibrant energy to this world unapologetically. I also loved your pride weekend...man you and the tease......oh lalal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could watch this all night. Im still trying to forget your tidbits from your dance out of my head from your show...but it isn't working. It's been two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. C a t e g o r y i s.........

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing. And that’s a pair of strong knees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh butch queen realness! Werk.
    Pose is a treat! I’m watching the first season now on Netflix and it’s ADDICTIVE. Representation matters!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your going to thoroughly enjoy it. Electra Abundance is absolute catty, camp, and entertaining as hell with major attitude.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!