Wednesday, October 1, 2014

ISTANBUL (not CONSTANTINOPLE)

 
I'm off to New York City for two days of visual planning and spring/summer previews of visual installations, directives, fashion trends, new designers we will be getting, seeing new store elements and design and some show room visits to see first hand spring summer fashion. HOPEFULLY my future husband Marc Jacobs will be on hand!!!!! There will also be time for some dinning and a few pit stops, so it won't be ALL work. But the rumors of me going to see Brazilian go go boys is exaggerated. See you all end of the week............

 
COME THINK OF IT, why did we change the name to New York City.......


13 comments:

  1. And you travel so elegantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you meet and shag, oops . I meant snag Mr.Jacobs does that mean Marc Jacobs items for all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major brownie points with me!!!!!! I can't believe you posted the Four Lads! I absolutely love that song!!!!!!! I should play it over cocktails tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion, showrooms, visual styling......I so need your job! Have a safe trip to New Amsterdam,lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh, you expect us to believe your on business???? We do I smell another houseboy run?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a success trip and have fun while I love the swing-a-ding-ding, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need your job. You have a job you like and have fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring summer collections ALREADY!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fun and great trip. Slip a few coins in the briefs of a go go named Luis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll slip more than a few coins in........

      Delete
  10. At this rate, I may as well be the Mistress of this dump.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!