Thursday, September 18, 2014

THERE GOES POOL SEASON

 
 
Notice anything about the above picture????
 
 
 
There's no one in the pools........

 
Yes dear ones, looks like summer is really coming to a end here on the east coast, with the cooler temps setting in, and the pools are now deserted. Can I insert frown face here?!? I do like fall, adore it, with the changing of the leaves and the layering of clothes, but truth be told, I have a very hard time switching gears from the hot weather and being social, to the cooler temps, which eventually come winter, makes me want to be a recluse. Just cocoon me in a warm cashmere blanket I say. Last weekend was my last time at the Raven pool for the season, and catching some rays on my square cut clad body... and closed it with a huge bang at tea dance. Sure the teas will continue year round, but I go on hiatus till next spring for teas.
 
 
 
Even the Casa du Borghese's pool was closed up and houseboy 18 looked none to happy.......

 
Good bye Summer 2014!!!!

20 comments:

  1. Poor Houseboy 18 ! Will have to change his swimwear for some kind of jockstrap or some...By the way love your pool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just the thing that will take that frown off him😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fall, my favorite time. The only problem is most guys are over dressed then. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound alot like me. I am definitely a spring/ summer person and go within myself in the winter.love feeling the sun on my naked body. Love the pool shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress, what you need is a swank indoor pool so we can still see the house boys in their finery. I can't wait for fall. It my favorite time of the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That boy....with his physique, and v-formation is really turning me on! Send him my way where the pool is always open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you don't want to know what o call the v formation............

      Delete
  7. autumn is MY fave season!

    I am sorry (NOT!) that you have to put on some clothing to weather the cooler temps. but I bet you rock a sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen the mistress 's closet once. You wouldn't BELIEVE the sweaters he has!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. was the mistress in or out of said closet at the time? ;-b

      Delete
    3. was the mistress ever really in the closet?

      Delete
  8. Move to the West Coast. It will still be pool season here for another two months.

    But at least you get boot season over there. Wanna trade?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see the Huntress went there....... I LOVE BOOT SEASON!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love fall, but the only reason I hate it is because I know winter is coming next. That infinity pool is calling my name. As is the houseboy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I guess this means no more obnoxious poses with the pool noodles?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well darling, couldn't the houseboy just float on top of you? It is definitely starting to cool up here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure if I take that houseboy into that little pillared building, I can make him forget all about summer ending!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We've had quite a bit of rain in my neck of the woods, but we may have some pool worthy weather coming up next week before Fall sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great looking pool. Now, hand over that hot houseboy in that hot swim trunks and no one gets hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Send Houseboy 18 to Smallville. I have some chores he might enjoy ... put a smile on his face ... or at least a smile on mine.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!