Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Finishing Touches

The Mistress is now running on all cylinders, but it is debatable. I have been on the run since last Thursday it seems, but all is starting to settle now and all laptop problems seem to be behind. Last week I was in New York to help install some of the new shops for our flagship, where we installed some of the treatment picked by yours truly. The new Ready to Wear floor turned out nicely.. I was in just for the day and we also got to view the Costumes of Broadway exhibit while it is still there, more to come on that. It was a long day and some fun work! Afterwards, I met up with my good friend and sister Mame, AKA David Dust, for dinner and supporting of the arts. We ended up ditching dinner, and got right to business at Boots and Saddles for a happy hour with the delish Franscio, a very talented go-go boy with a nice size talent if I may!!!! It was a good day! Here are some of the highlights from the day at work....... The new Alice and Olivia Shop. Turned out very nicely! Can you tell the Mistress love crystal chandeliers? It worked well with the new space and with the gated entrance to the shop

.
The Vince shop. Love the crisp clean turnout.



The new All Saints shop.......



The new Comptoir Des Cotonniers shop

Some of the other lighting from the  Highpoint trip we now have in place. Turned out great!


Another lighting treatment we ordered! Looks great!


Side note....the Mistress sooooooo needs this shawl from Ted Baker!!!!!


A wall we did of all plastic grass! Thank God for hot glue!

We do love our lighting.....




Men's Tee-Zone header maybe entirely out of tee shirts!


A huge visual for L' Eau du  Chole fragance.

16 comments:

  1. Looks great as always Mistress! I do believe I blow a nice chunk of change there when Im in the city! Im a huge Ted Baker whore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say you always do lovely work Mistress! Makes me want to purhase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You work hard and you play hard! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many talents...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your work Maddie! I could do with some of those lighting features here at the Palais...Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bitch, is there anything you CAN'T do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would agree! Is their a talent you can't do? Very nice.

      Delete
  7. I would love to have your job, but Im afraid I would spend to much money!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I soooo need your services here Mistress!!! And I know right where you work, that place always looks excellent and very intresting!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mistress, you sooooo have it! The lighting really adds alot! After all that you still had energy for a go go???

    ReplyDelete
  10. New York again? Is someone going to end up there yet? Wouldn't surprise me with your skills and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All this talent and a drag beauty? Your tiring me out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am always in awe of your work when you post something! It goes beyond just visual!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!