Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grande Dame for Easter!!!!

I thought this week it only be fitting before Easter that my favorite drag queen, who is full of fashion, fabulous and filth, The Lady Bunny should be the Grande Dame of the Week!!!! If you are unaware of Bun Bun, well then, I can't help you, I'll be here all day going on about her, but you can check out the legendary queen in my sidebar, on her site that is full of hilarity! Just click on the Lady, you'll be whisked away! And when in New York check out her shows, "That Ain't No Lady!,” at Escuelita, and Hot Mess at XL with Bianca Del Rio. And if she offers you a jello shot egg.......beware!

12 comments:

  1. Faaaaaaaaaaaabulous! And we know what EGGS she'll be a lookin fer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has got to be one of, no, the most entertaining queen around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO FABULOUS AS ALWAYS!!! Love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lady Bunny, I swear Totie Fields must have been her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny Rocks! And don't get me started about her songs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ask, does it get any better than the Lady Bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady Bunny is hilarious, gorgeous, and always nice off stage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lady Bunny is a big mess, and all kinds of wrong.And that’s just one of the reasons I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bunny’s made a fine career out of “the inappropriate,” and she does it better than anybody. And she writes a lot of great and insightful political commentary on her blog. Oh, there’s plenty of crass, too, but she’s a pro. I, too, wouldn’t have her any other way

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do check out her blog from time to time, Lady Bunny’s commentary and post rock. Who knew she was such a good writer, smart commentator and not just dazzling !

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE HER LOTS TOO! I know you have ALWAYS loved her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, your right! I have seen several of her shows and she always makes me wet myself!

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!