Friday, April 27, 2012

From the Candy Shop....

This week is one of my favorite succulent candies from the Candy Shop, Brock, and not of the cheap variety of candy, but a nice hard, melt in your mouth confection! Brock Yurich,having just graduated from UCF with a BFA in Musical Theatre, Brock has moved to NYC, right near my dear sister Mame, to pursue a career in live performance between lifting, personal training, and sharpening his skills on the stage. He says he loves doing photo shoots and they are great motivation to keeping his body in shape, however he also says he is beginning to leave the "college days" of his career and move onto more professional work. Well he can sell his wares at the candy shop anytime he wants too.

13 comments:

  1. good thing i have a sweet tooth and like candy this one is yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to my next trip to New-York...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to see if we can have him spread eagle in your room ready for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boy has one hell of a booty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK so I stalked a little and this is the best video of him! OK so I stalked a little and this is the best video of him!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gKXStCH5_0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot stop lookin at this guy…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn he’s beautiful, and HOT! You need to hire hin at the Casa ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously...his package...holy hell. Nice candy I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you seen his You Tube clips? Talent, hot and comical! This guy is just about perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want candy in those underwear bad!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!