Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Well......Good Morning....

....And a Very Happy Monday to you too!!!!!!




I hate Mondays,oh, thats right it's Tuesday. But it seems like Monday, a trick of the mind. But this little picture makes me tingle! This will be the Mistress's first almost full week back to work in a loooong time, and I have many irons in the fire this week, and a trip to our New York City location, so this could be hell this week, but my boys ALWAYS know how to relax me! In other news, I had a fabulous Labor Day weekend filled with all kinds of fun. And I only managed one big bear squashing! Thanks to all my hosts for a loverly weekend! Tootles!

12 comments:

  1. Happy you're back :)
    sad you have to work :(

    Hope this week isn't too bad. You can always come on over to My Corner and relax if you need a break.

    *Smooches*
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every so often, Tuesday dresses up like Monday, and then i hate Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats is a perfect way to be greeted in the morning, no matter what day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, now that is perfect! Look at that tan line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so confused what day it is! I keep thinking yesterday was Sunday too, but this picture is nice!!! Glad to hear you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your back again!!!! Sounds like you had a real nice time. But the man brightened my day. With the rain it is hard to go back today isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE! A man always makes EVERYTHING feel better! Glad your weekend went well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So depressed that summer is over, but this brithened my day! Where do you get your energy for the weekends? You know I live through you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could wake up to that everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you had a great time!
    It sucks going back, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must have had a fabulous time! How could it not be? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9/09/2011

    Jesus fucking Christ could that waist be smaller?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!