Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Ends On A Sexy Note

Warning....hot boys, Francois Sagat, and Amanda Lepore,Caswell video premiere alert heading this way!!!! Well the Mistress survived her first Monday back in some time!!! I just hope little ole' me can do a full work week..... But...... I think it is time to get some sexy on. And if there is anyone who can bring the boys it is the drag divas! Watch one of these, or if you have a real sweet tooth why not all of them. I dare you NOT to start dancing these jigs! After all, isn't summer all about hot men, bouncy music and good moods!?! And I am putting money on it that Eric Arvin will love the first clip!

Room Service; Use It

The ever faaaaabulous Amanda LePore with Cazwell. This new song Marilyn is just released today!!!!!! Very stylish I must say.
 

RuPaul-Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous. Love me ALOT of Rusty Joiner!



Amanda Lear- I Just Wanna Dance Again

14 comments:

  1. So...much...to drool over...I...I can't....(THUD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric- oh dear.....and what was it that made the thud sound!?! I knew you would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! NOW THAT is quite the collection of feel good music, drag and men! You really know your shit Mistress! And for the record, I was dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post! I so need a jolt of happy club music and some pretty boys! And the Amanda Lepore video is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Mistress! It's about time your back! Excellent post. Love the videos. I don't know which one I liked better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These divas are all ultra fierce and fabulous. They got it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok that killed some time but very good time spent. I only watched the first video like three times!!! And Rusty? omg. wiping drool....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, I need a cool down after that!And I would give rusty a spanking, he's so hot, yummy! So glad your back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Legendary! What a fantastic mix Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the videos Maddiegirl. So glad you are back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a way to kickstart the day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Madam, please consider links / banners xchange with my blog:

    http://jimihendrixinparadise.blogspot.com/

    Tks, ciao!
    Miky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mistress, my co workers are looking at me today like I was nuts when I saw this post. Got me in the mood to dance. And that Marylin video is so cool and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this post! All these clips are hot as hell!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!