Monday, November 1, 2010

RuPaul's New Divas for the Next Race!



Over the weekend, the Mistress was playing around looking at drag related things on the interwebs and came across the season 3 of RuPaul's Drag Race! I must have missed the rumors that our queen RuPaul, suffered a heart attack! While the people at logo said she didn't have a heart attack, but she did fall ill during the taping, which had brough it to a halt, but has since started back up again. And what a line-up of queens they have this time. The Mistress knows of about 3/4 of them and I already have my personal favorite to win, but I'm not saying who! But there are some very creative queens this time round. And lots of clawing to the finish line!

Shangela is back again and is looking fine.


Venus D-Lite. The best Madonna impersonation diva the Mistress ever did see!


Raja Sutan Amrull. One Word. Fierce. She also happens to be Adam Lamberts make-up artist. Love this photo!



Mimi Imfurst. A New York and Philadelphia performer and one of my favorites!


India Ferrah, a pretty fierce diva and a hellva performer!


Carmen Carrera, the new version of Jessica Wild from last season and very stunning!


Stacey Matthews, representing the plus size girls.


Alexis Mateo. A diva with some flavor!


Yara Sofia is one talented bitch! Don't you just love the syringe needle dress.


Manilla Luzon,another of our sisters from New York with some extra spice!


Phoenix- a entertaining queen I've seen many a times and never disappointed.


Mariah The Mistress doesn't know anything about this gal,except she is from Atlanta.


Delta Work, another plus size diva to take on the other!

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait! I love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking Raja and Yara.
    Faboosh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive me, I'm not a drag aficionado, but I believe I've met Delta Work when she was out of drag. (Can I say that? Or should I say in "boy persona?") I've not seen Ms. Work's - uh - work, but my friend is a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/01/2010

    Is that Horsey Face India Ferrah I spot? India is going to get busted on that show all her pics are air brushed and she isn't that pretty in person let's just say she is not camera ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. India,Shangela and Alexis are SICKENNING!!!!! They are going to let the kids have it! I cant wait to watch them work it out! I hope their the TOP 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaeda Fuentes is so going to win this season! Ive seen her perform before and have met her numerous times and she is so amazing!!!!!! Im so glad shes on this season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooooove Raja!!! She better win! Or MimMi. I just saw her at the Q Bar. Funny as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling, that syringe needle dress~ wow & ouch at the same time!! You better WERK!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe there is going to be another season again! Im glad Shangela will be back, I really liked her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ALWAYS GET EXCITED WHEN ISEE THE SHOW ESPECIALLY WHEN MISS PAUL
    COMES DOWN THE RUNWAY IN DIFFERENT COSTUMES WHICH BY THE WAY
    HELPS ME STEP UP MY GAME IN TRYING TO BE A DRAGQUEEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11/09/2010

    Ur missing Manila Luzan in NYC - She is on Facebook. I think they are announcing officially this week.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!