Friday, May 7, 2021

LAILA

When it comes to drag, I am usually,  much of the time,  drawn to the larger gals. There is just something about that huge presence. Among my favorite are Latrice Royale, Ginger Minj, Eureka O Hara and Lawrence Chaney. On of my top favorites is Laila Licious. Hunty, were talking 6"high heels, near perfect deep lipstick, huge hair and delivers a loud, attention getting performance. And like most queens she possesses fear, insecurity, blood and a lot of sweat into her act as every drag does. Laila Licious is a drag artist, drag DJ, wig lover and creator, and a full figured MILF from Cologne Germany. True to the motto, The Bigger the Better, which you know I just love, Laila shines not only through her huge, voluminous wigs, her perfect make up, and her sensational outfits, but also her big energy and humorous personality, which makes kolsche Frohnatur, or a cheerful beer, and uncopiable original of the German drag scene. She is known on the scene as the exclusive wig fairy for Trixie Mattel, Gottmik, Trana- Rex and many others. She has her own podcast in Germany Make -Up, but her most important work comes with helping Lady Galore as a drag ambassador with Drag Queens United, a international group of drag queens from over 6 countries that work together and creating amazing stages shows, art installations,  and projects, to raise money for communities, better a community and form some organization.
A fun snippet of her fooling around lip-synching.

18 comments:

  1. that candyfloss wig in pink and yellow is something else

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE me a techno-color queen HENNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh yes, please!
    She's giving me FACE! And in that lip sync was amazing. I want that black wig. STAT.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That face is beat for days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last wig before the video reminds me of a Big Stick popsicle. I want! She is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see you wearing that wig too Duchess! You look fabulous in it.

      Delete
    2. You bet your sweet little, round tushy I would! I think I accidently sent you a text with a picture. I don't know what I'm doing, but I hope you got it.

      Delete
    3. No I didn't receive a text with pictures. Why was it dirty? LMAO!

      Delete
    4. It was a big screw up! I messaged instead of emailing. It is out in the ether now. I tried again this morning. The message and the picture were sent in two parts because BH didn't wait for me to write anything before sending. They should be in your yahoo email address. If not, I give up!
      Thanks for your kindness, goodies and gloves (just in case).

      Delete
  6. LUV Miss Laila's purple hair and eye make-up... I'm lucky if I can apply my mascara properly, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Tundra, I♥♥♥♥♥♥ that purple wig...most likely...wigs.

      Delete
  7. I'd be so curious to see her as a man

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, baby, I'll bet Laila has them all on their knees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta Love a Huge Presence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is fabulous isn't she? I love her use of color.

      Delete
  10. She has excellent style of drag! And you know I love me some big hair.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!