Saturday, March 21, 2020

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

Today in the Candy Shop is a real jaw breaker. London-based model and fitness, and lifestyle coach enthusiast David Castilla has flaunted every inch ,almost,  of his stunning form for us to par take of. 

We don’t know what planet these kinds of specimens for our shop  are from, but I'll  be the first one on his cock pit in the rocket ship when we have to be beamed up. With a body like that, he’s giving Franco Noriega a run for his money. I'm  not sure about if he should have where clothes at all, but you can’t deny that Castilla  islookin’ all tasty and tongue wagging and oiled up like sweet and sour chicken balls. And you just know that being from surprise...…. South America, I'd be swooning. Look at that handsome , sincere, poetic face, that soft and bulging chest, nice strong big thighs, the roundness of that ass,,,,,Where was I?  Oh yes ..Be prepared for serious body-envy, fanatsy inducing side affects and maybe a boner.
In this time of need, worry not about cumming in the shop, I have trusty houseboy Swen to do home deliveries for you all!!!!! Protected , but of course!


38 comments:

  1. tasty eye candy there; wonder what's hiding under those clothes/hands? a nice sausage, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see his "Big Ben".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And on each and every stroke of the new hour.

      Delete
  3. Yes yes, that would definitely work to be self isolated with!!!!!

    You have excellent taste in music and men I must say. I also sent you a dm on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!

    And did you expect swen back very fast?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest assured I’m going to spend some time this afternoon checking these pictures out . I’ll let you know what I find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice, they'll come back sticking together.

      Delete
  6. He is rather a feast for the eyes isn't he Mistress? Very Handsome.

    I'm almost glad you are not dating a South American. We'd never hear from you again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...such delish treats...and that hot ass!!! I’ll def be cumming in the shop today, a long tasting session will be required, and keeping Swen very busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love that Mr Castilla shows off ALMOST everything, but leaves a not -so-little something to the imagination

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, this man is sexy and hawt with a capital S and “H.”

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cap Chasen3/21/2020

    Mistress you are too kind to us sending your houseboy to deliver the goods.

    Even though he may not make it back. And that Candy??????????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh honey….he’s just a good-looking and very sexy young man who’s got a lot of what we like to see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I do curbside pickup with both of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just stick it thru the open window and taste away, amirite? ;-b

      Delete
    2. Gives Eat and Park I whole new meaning!!!!!

      Delete
    3. You two are incorrigible. I like that 😘

      Delete
  13. He is inspiring all kinds of dirty thoughts. I just love your Candy Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man. there is just something hot as hell about a man with big strong thighs and round butt. Sexy as hell. Can I place two orders please?

    ReplyDelete
  15. SWEET Mother of Pearl!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m not gonna lie, I could get lost in that gaze of his face for days and be entirely happy about my predicament

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How would you know the gaze of that face..with his cock in your mouth?

      Delete
  17. I read this twice and cannot believe you forgot to include "throbbing."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't foget. He isn't throbbing till me meets moi darling.

      Delete
  18. Can he clean the house?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well... I do have a sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  20. If I walked in on David on the floor in those briefs....they wouldn't be on long!!! He is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wonder how these Adonises will hold up without their gym times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ...many are coaching videos on home work outs on various platforms.

      Delete
  22. Again with the candy shop, now that 50 Cen & Olivia song can't get out of my head! xD

    Anyways, some great choices in this post, love it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, if this isn't some candy I'd like to try...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!