Tuesday, August 15, 2017

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Public Service Announcements #67
With summer still here , we all continue to enjoy those grills and cook out's. Just make sure to use the grill safety. Unlike this guy, I recommend using oven mits to protect the hands from burns. But he is using a safe distance from the grill. protecting those buns.

Public Service Announcement #93
People are amazed I have never took a spill in the shower. I never use those stick decals or mats. I highly recommend using a shower rod for safety and balance. One you can really grip hold of.
These have been our summer PSA'S. Enjoy and be in good health.

And in a Public Announcement the Mistress received a call from Warner Brothers Studio right before Argentina. Seems they now want Crawford back at her old post again....yes..... read that as I'm going back to the same company once more as Lead Visual Display Stylist. I got word on the second meeting right after getting back from Buenos Aries, on the spot they offered me my package. 

Upon two separate meetings, wheeling and dealing, and talking money etc, the Mistress will be reporting back to the old stomping grounds in early September with my benefits kicking back in within a month, more money as when I left, and I was able to keep some of my vacation time, since I wasn't gone but not quite three months. The best part- it's in the Philly area, less then 14 miles from the Casa...so no lonnnnnnnnng commute anymore, although I still use driver....he is rather fetching. My friend in HR couldn't believe I got more $$$. But I says to her, darling, we're all whores, we're just haggling about the price. So your Mistress does have some smarts at times. Now I can enjoy the rest of summer through Labor Day . The best part was I didn't even plan on looking for a new job since I had trips booked, so this landed right in my lap. Now I can enjoy and relax the peace.

41 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm sure some congrats are in order but my mind went kind of fuzzy during the pubic (yes, pubic) service announcements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY MANBEEF, BATMAN!

    FABULOUS about the job, maddie; they can't keep a good bitch down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three good public service announcments. You are a magician Mistress.....you couldn't have planned that any better. Congrats on joining the rat race again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the rats that worry me skittering about.

      Delete
  4. Next time a need a slick bitch in the boardroom, remind me to call you. Congrats on the dealing!

    How do you EVER even leave the shower???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have been know to spend days at a time in the tub.

      Delete
  5. A shark you are! I can't act surprised since you told me already, but congrats anyhow again.

    Now where can I get a shower rod that big? I could use at least two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. damn, you take her advice seriously (go big or go home). but two?

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the new, I mean, old job back! I have to admit I was looking forward to seeing where you'd travel to during Fall and Winter if you weren't working.

    Damn, that's a big shower rod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry...you know I 'll be planning something. Budapest is in the works next.

      Delete
  7. No wonder you need that drink and cigarette after using that shower rod!!!!! And Congrats on going back to the studio.....they just couldn't live with you Mrs. Crawford!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy you sure don't fool around do you? That's great news... only after so long, plus you still enjoy summer!!! CONGRATS!

    Now pass me some of that meat near the grill while I hold on to that shower rod.

    ReplyDelete
  9. summer safety for our meats. what good tips!

    now that your going back to work...maybe now i can slack a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This isn't my first time at the rodeo ....in more ways than one. Another thing you and Joan have in common.

    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What splendid news! And it's nice to see that despite being head-hunted, you haven't let it go to your head as you graciously give us these PSAs. Although, I can imagine PSA#93 did go to your head - and then in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It that what they call giving oral these days? Head Hunted? And hey I'm all about the safety.

      Delete
  12. I can see I be at the grill and in the shower a lot....hopefully. Remind me to take you to my next rental meeting.... So happy for you.

    Just got done with two back to back drag shows.....I needed that laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow (on the job... well and the pictures)! Congratulations. Nothing to have to worry about AND an ego boost. You are hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOT1?!?!? Are you wearing those beer goggles again? But I thank you.

      Delete
  14. Congratulations, enjoy the rest of your paid summer off.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The whole post has a mouth watering with excitement. Damn your good. I hope you will enjoy your new life again with them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wouldn't that shower rod split you in two?????

    And wait till this store gets a gander at Karen Walker about to hit it. But so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.....won't that be fun to watch Poodle?

      Delete
  17. Those are two eye popping PSA'S!!!!! But juts how safe is that shower rod????

    So happy about the job....did you blow someone for the great deal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY!!!!!! The Mistress may be many things, even a whore at time, but I have never , ever, been a prostitute!

      Delete
    2. That window in the Amsterdam Red Light district still has your name on a plaque above the door. Jx

      Delete
  18. Brava! Congratulations! Fabuloso!

    You're right, when it comes right down to it, we're all pimping ourselves out. But, in your case - they recognized talent once it was gone.

    Enjoy the rest of your summer. Extra hugs for happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That guy at the grill can flip my meat any day.

    You really are something......YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. "so this landed right in my lap" I sure hope it didn't injury one important part!

    Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mistress....I always knew you were a shrewd bitch, said with kindness of course, like Bankhead and Crawford. I am so happy to hear the good news, as if one of my own children just got the job. You are sort of my gay wild child I never got.

    Now if I had a shower rod like that years ago, I bet I would have never taken that fall.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on the job front.

    Now, if you'll excuse, let me take another look at that fellow's front.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats Mistress!!!! I now know why your in suck a good mood ......must be that shower rod.

    ReplyDelete
  24. CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!!!!! I'll be there shortly for the grilling.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!