Friday, February 27, 2015

SPEAKING OF MOORECOCK

I will say one of the best things about my life is having a Social Director to keep all my meetings, clandestines, and events and such in order. Not to mention  all the other duties around the Casa du Borghese , even if she isn't doing squat 90% of the time, except fraternizing with the houseboys, stealing my wardrobe, and drinking up all my choice libations.Why she even gets more vacations than I?!?!?!? Why, the Casa without Ms.Morrecock is like... like, a aristocrat with no servants, which is as much use to the county as a glass hammer. She has been all over lately too, lets catch up with her......
Never believe a word she tells you. She is paid handsomely and I have even had her room redecorated in the South wing just for her. Just look at this room will you??

Here she was on a trip last year in China. My official Astrologer, Ming Crystal was none to happy that Ms.Moorecock took her wardrobe from her on the trip, and then returned the items with cigarette burn holes, and soy sauce stains...at least we think it was soy sauce.


Just recently, she was in West Palm for a supposed " trying to find myself" vacation. More like trying to snag, or should I say shag, a rich old man. Just look at her....She has the kind of eyes that go over a man like a search light.


At least she has the good taste to use her paychecks on a good milliner.


The other night, Anita gave as a fashion show of her ensemble for her Easter outfit. Then she expected the houseboys to place all their eggs in one basket. Just watching it, Chi Chi LaRue would have had a blockbuster on her hands.


Here, Ms.Moorecock was the hit of my now famous Oscar party. But just what my golden houseboy was doing is beyond me. Looks like he was caught coming out from under the dress, you ask me.


I also funded her trip to Paris recently. She says she wanted to sample authenic French bagettes. She never did say if she tried them, but I couldn't help but notice, she was walking with a limp for a week.

I will say though, she never ages, and almost appears plastic.....must be those glazes she goes for every other night. In other news, Anita and I are over joyed Goggle changed the stance with their guidelines. We thought we were going to have pack up with the houseboys and head for greener pastures. Not that we had worry, but felt sorry for the censorship and lack of Freedom of speech, for many others I don't know we could support a corporation who keeps such strong holds on all our ways of expression. Now Anita Dear, could you fetch me another G&T!!!!!  

28 comments:

  1. Well I must say, Anita has some impeccable make up skills!!!! Do you think she could teach me the eye tricks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the original trick of the trade.

      Delete
  2. So glamorous! And good posture. Must have been that "French baguette"

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, my ,my.Ms.Moorecock is like a chip off the old Madame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Paris outfit has my name all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "speaking of moorecock" - wish I could get some more cock! but I will settle for a G&T (or 3).

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has a haughty beauty and the Eiffel Tower looks more erect in her presence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gorilla.......yes she does, doesn't she? She seems to have that affect on lots of things.

      Delete
  7. Darling Maddie,

    It has brightened our Saturday morning to be introduced to the delightful Ms. Moorecock. What a glamour girl she is and she certainly gets about.

    The only reservation we have is that she does seem rather expressionless......surely, not too much of the Botox, we trust.....which makes her seem rather aloof. Still, she seems to get along with the gilded houseboys well enough.

    Has she ventured beyond the Iron Curtain......or, these days, the Net Curtain......on her travels, we wonder? The East awaits with anticipation that she may favour us with a visit one day.......Teddy is positively jumping with joy at the prospect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does seem rather expressionless.......its like you have already met her!!!! I will have to check her travel plans, but the thought of her corrupting such a innocent Teddy......i shutter to think. She is a Venus fly trap I tell you.

      Delete
    2. Why yes I must remain expressionless your see.....one smile or emotion and Jabrata may tumble.

      Delete
  8. Well I must,say I have always found Ms.Moorecock to be sharp as a whip at parties. I too must say its so nice to see a lady still dress. Its quite refreshing. I wonder if she would let me borrow some of those wardrobe pieces? And she is flawless.......and just a pinch naughty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O usually don't lend out things, do I look like a second hand store?

      Delete
  9. She is quite something, and looks,amazing. She gets glazed more than a donut I bet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glazed or powdered, its all the same to her.

      Delete
  10. For as much grief as she gives at least she looks glamorous doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at that neck. These days mine resembles loose bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Google/Blogger backed down on its anti-nudity/sex policy? I hadn't heard that. Your blog just would not have been the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the houseboys went, you may as well shut down the Casa. It was like Miss Mona's Chicken Ranch being threatened by the likes of Melvin P Thorpe.

      Delete
  13. I'll have you all know, its not easy looking this plastic and cheap on this budget.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous2/28/2015

    Whoever designed Ms. Moorecock's fashions is an absolute genius! Brilliant hat designs too. Love! Love! Love! Ginger Mickey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should see what my millner did with a dead swan and party hat I found.

      Delete
  15. "Some are just born to style"
    Sadly in Miss Moorecock's case she seems born to "others style"
    Though I'm quite sure she can handle a firm baguette...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. around here the mistress keeps a fair share of baguettes too. practice makes perfect.

      Delete
  16. Woe, Anita is a knock out and how glamorous is she??? Not a wrinkle in sight. That must be some face cream........

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!