Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Amy Winehouse-Back to Black

Amy Winehouse's Back to Black was from her second cd release by the same title. This is the cd that put her on the map here in the states, even though she had another cd and some singles out long before this in the UK. A most excellent cd for any collection. Love this song as I listened to it alot when the Boy-Toy and I called it quits. The song strikes many cords with me. I think because it was the first song I heard after the decision was made. And the video for it is shot in chic black and white, and the scene- how ironic.

9 comments:

  1. Her voice holds me captive every time I listen to this song. This woild have to be my favorite song of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God please give us back to Amy Winehouse, and we give you justin bieber. I know that is not a nice deal but please please accept it !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song,me and my friend used to sing this at karaoke because we both loved Amy Winehouse and this song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to admire the money and talent that made these videos and the looks she had, classy video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do remember hearing this song. Bit her videos are amazing. I don't think I ever saw any of them.Thanks for this little ode!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved this girl. I can't really explain why, but I really do

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easily her best songs, and im not a huge fan, but I can appreciate that this is a great song and I thank you for sharing with us your favorites. I wish now I would have listened to her music more in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The music is what matters NOT her personal LIFE!!!! Great song and style here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best song of Back to Black, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!