Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some Rest and Relaxation and Gin

The Mistress must apologize for being so absent the latter half of this week, but work was physically kicking my shapely ass! Between work and many extra errands after work this week, I have not had much time to blog or read blogs, but this weekend I have taken time for myself for some R & R! It's bad when you have to take time from boys, touring, and drinking! Yes, I made up my mind this weekend that this is for me, since I hadn't had a weekend since Mid February for just me with no plans. So I told the Lad, the Russian, who was working anyway, J and Mr. M that I was staying home and Anita made sure to keep the schedule clear. So I plan on getting lots of rest and sleep, and of course, some cock-a-tails! May even watch Black Swan and get caught up reading what I missed on the blogs.I can't wait to sleep. It's one of my favorites things in the world to do. It's even better with a big sets of pecs under your head. Of course, a king size bed with drapes that close the whole way around helps too! So this will be the first weekend without any male company I wonder if I can make a whole, long, rainy, weekend, all 58 hours of the weekend, without a anything to do weekend and without a man? I guess we will see! Did I mention no men? Tootles!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a god weekend to me, and besides Mistress, you probably need a rest!!!! LOL,LOL,LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? No dick???? I meant to say plans?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie, no men? That is a harsh medicine indeed.

    Though I suppose if you are THAT exhausted, it is better to rest.

    Make sure you have a pitcher of something frosty iced and some tasty treats nearby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody needs a rest sometimes! Enjoy your sabbatical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your having a great weekend frre of men! And watch the Black Swan... you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO MEN????? Are you running a fever hon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL,LOL,LOL! yOU ARE TOO FUNNY! Enjoy the weekend anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a wonderful weekend Mistress. Love the comic and what it implies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't resist- I can't believe you aren't having dick over this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my God, what are the east coast boys to do??? Hope you are having a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you make it through the weekend? I like those times for myself now and then. Hope you luxuriated during yours! Now you're recharged for the men again!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!