Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St.Patrick's



Happy St.Patrick Day to you all!

This is what the Mistress wore today to work as the whole support team and visual stylist wore green just for shits and giggles! So I wore my favorite tee shirt, but of course, I had to jazz it up a bit, so I wore a pinstripe sport jacket over top. But the shirt isn't entirely true. My top half is Irish and the lower half is Czech. I'm really a European mutt. My mother's parents were born in the Czechoslovakia, while my father's grandparents were born in Holland and Ireland. So I do have a little Irish in me, and I am very fond of shillelaghies! Take that as you want. Any big plans for anyone? The Mistress will not be par taking of the spirit as I'm usually enjoying some cock-a-tails, but you damn well know after my dinner of cornbeef I have a little treat all ready to go! Enjoy your night everybody!



13 comments:

  1. Happy Saint Patty's to you too! Boy you are wearning that shirt! And I can't believe YOU are not drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Patrick is the patron saint of engineers. The Engineer is very Swedish on mom and dad's sides - so he's faux Irish today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY sAINT pATRICKS TO YOU TOO! Well we have our annal St Patty's drunken show tonight, so tommorow will be ugly........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/17/2011

    Ahhh... So you stocked-up on Shamrock Shakes! Brilliant idea here: How 'bout we get you the recipe -then we can produce the Mistress Maddie make-along video???

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sirt does look famailiar. Oh that's right. It was on my bedroom floor! Happy St Patty's to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ skilled, that would be a great idea...drunken Shamrock Shakes! And all I'll wear is a apron!

    @ Adrien, I have no idea what the hell your talking of! I'm always good as gold.

    @Mistress Maddie #1 Fan, I didn;t say I wasn't drinking!!!! Jesus, you want the earth to end!!! I'm just not going out to drink hon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Batina3/17/2011

    Happy St Patrick's to you Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Saint Patrick's Mistress. Yo need to come meet us at The Q Bar for some ice cold beers with myself and my group of gay boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Green Day! Ok, you inspired me today to even go and get a Shamrock shake! And Adrien what do you mean you saw this shirt on your bedroom floor!?! I sense scandal here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pour a little creme de menthe in those Shamrock Shakes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure you had a good day! Could that shirt be on my floor?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!