Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh Hell No, Not Again!!!!



Comfort Foods. Check. Ample supply of wine and liqueurs. Check. Candles. Check. Tennis rackets as shoes in case of evacuation. Check. Supply of hot boys. Check. Well, the Mistress is all set for yet another wonderful pounding of the white stuff to hit the Philadelphia area, as we are supposed to get,starting tonight,10" to 24 " of snow right into Sunday. The news has also warned of possible power outages due to the high winds expected. Hence why the Mistress has arranged for the supply of boys. See,I'm always thinking ahead of ways to same warm! It appears the weekend plans will have to be cancelled, but that's alright with me,as I had a very long week and a busy one with getting all the chocolate covered cherries made for the fundraiser we are having at work to benefit the Haiti earthquake effort. There was also a trip to the city for a meeting. I will have to share some pictures from some of the spring preview windows in a coming post. So did y'all see Ru Paul's Drag Race? What did you think of the first show? I really liked Jujubee. I think I hope she sort of wins. She is adorable.And as y'all know I'm a huge fan of Ugly Betty, so you can probably guess I thoroughly enjoyed Wednesday's show with Ru Paul, Hedda Lettuce, Varla Jean Merman and Justin Bond. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm going to miss that show when it's gone. Well, looks like Buster is ready for his nightly walk,sorry so short of a post,but I gotta get my walking outfit coordinated and get him out before the blizzard hits! You know how long it takes me to get ready! Tootles.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are ready for a hunkering down, and hope you do not lose your power. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say I am getting tired of all this damn snow. I too got food, spirits and a collection of movies, and my big ole ass is ready to warm that sofa now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to come see one of these snow storms! It could be fun. Yea Ru's first show was pretty entertaining. I think I liked the Un-Tucked after show even more. Can't stand Morgan's look-at all! Keep warm;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More snow? You guys have really been getting hit lately. It sound like you have planned the weekend with everything you need! Boys are always important. Have fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Batina2/06/2010

    It does seem to be a cold winter doesn't it? Stay warm and enjoy the weekend Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You poor things getting it yet again! This is par of the course here up north! But is sounds like you have taken care of every continginecny! And LOVES RuPaul's Drag Race!!! Need you even ask.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!