Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh What Fun



Today while at lunch with my co-workers, we were having a ball just watching holiday shoppers running frantically trying to select gifts yet on there lists, especially the last minute starters. We were just laughing our asses off. And I can laugh because I didn't have but four gifts to get, and I was done two weeks ago. And is it me or does the testosterone triple in the malls at this time of year? There is some damn nice eye candy out there. Just say'in.

5 comments:

  1. The crazies come out the last week! And the cute ones who are way too butch to shop any other time of year! What are you and the BT doing for the holidays?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the only good thing about shopping last minute....the hottie mchotties doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been inside a mall since 2003. You couldn't pay me to go in one the week of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noticed that, too. Not like you who are in the business, though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sad to say I'm one of the crazies out and you would be laughing at me! I always wait till the last minute. You would think I would learn.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!