Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dreamgirls Revue



The Dreamgirls Revue is one hell of a show. And talk about some queens with talent. The Dreamgirls Revue is currently celebrating nearly three decades of acclaim as Southern California's finest female impersonation. This group of diverse entertainers and remarkable queens offer a production that blends perfectly the elements of celebrity impersonation, comedy, and the drama that live performance can deliver. This is one show surviving the economy right now with so many shows closing. If you ever get out to California check this fabulous show out!!! Some of their impersonations are uncanny! You can check at there website at www.dreamgirlsrevue.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/28/2009

    When I travel doing shows I have always wanted to go see this show. I hear it is amazing. It seems though I never have enough time.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!