Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grande Dame of the Week....

ERIKA NORELL!



Miss Norell is quite the beauty isn't she. Unfortunately, I don't have much information on the fabulous diva. My friend who lives in Florida saw her perform at the Parliament House,a huge club in Orlando famous for elaborate drag routines. He said she does a phenomenal Madonna routine. And other sources tell me she is famous for her beauty ans her wonderful couture fashion pieces and has worked the pageant system and rated very highly,winning many titles. I just had to feature her,I was so blown away by her look! A true beauty. And I have already given the Boy-Toy strict instruction to bury me when I go in the gown in the next picture! Stunning!




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/09/2008

    Girl-if you get buried in that gown,we will never find you in the coffin. I did see her once and she is a very talented gal.She is huge in Flordia.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!