Saturday, November 22, 2008

Painting Part 2



Well,this weekend is more fun.I'm finsihing the painting in the Mistress's bedroom. Can I tell you I can hardly wait to start this. It's now 1:30 and I 'm getting ready to start now. I'll keep you posted on the head way I'm making! Yipppeeee. It's not to bad though,it's just the ceiling. Tonight will be fun though,the Mistress,Boy-Toy,and one of our friends is coming for a girls night of drinking,mud masks and movies. Now that's how I want to spend my weekend! What are y'all doing?

4 comments:

  1. I'm not doing a damn thing. I might actually go to the gym, since my roommate will be around.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamie sounds like she's in "a mood".

    Just boring stuff around here this weekend: cleaning, grocery shopping, cleaning, putting shit away, cleaning, laundry, and cleaning.

    Oh, and did I mention cleaning?

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More papier mache. And maybe some sewing if I get some gumption...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark-Are you saying your doing some cleaning this weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!