BREAKING!
We just had to break into an otherwise already beautiful weekend with the lates news!
It was reported today that Lindsay Belle Graham has passed away! Hey... 1.5 of the evil group is a good start! As Bette Davis said, you should never speak bad about the dead, say only good things. Lindsay Graham is dead. Good. All the world's worst people are publicity expressing their fake grief about the loss from the Dump to Netanyahu, to Ben-Gvir to Tom Cotton. Meanwhile everyone who's not a warmongering, bigoted, untrustworthy psychopath is having a splendid day. I think I'll let the fabulous Dolly Parton take this lead...
I just knew you'd come back to us for this one. A step in the right direction. I read through so many of the platitudes and eulogies given by the GOP masses and allies that I began to wonder if we were talking about the same Lindsay Belle. Frosting on the cake would be a cause of death from an STD or hepatitis from kissing Trump's butt all. the. time. The biographies should be interesting, too. Some may be from some of his call boys wanting a book deal. Rest in interminable turmoil, Miss Lindsay.
ReplyDeleteor died under a male prostitute....
DeleteOOOOH! Karma AND Poetic Justice. Good one Anitia
DeleteAnd are we placing bets that McConnell checks out by weeks end?
DeleteMistress....lets keep this ditty on the turntable for the other two..... we shouldn't have to wait long at least for one of them.
ReplyDelete*lights up a cig*
DeleteHA!!!!! I had not heard! Lets hope his state does the right thing. This will speak volumes if your country is actually ready to swing the pendulum in the right direction and not elect another GOP old fashioned bigot. Have you citzens not had enough yet to vote these idiots out??????
ReplyDeleteThe song? PERFECT!
If a democratic wins...then yes...I'd say we are turning the corner. Hopefully.
DeleteSo as I heard the news...I thought, I bet the Mistress did a series of back flips.
ReplyDeleteDear...my back was aching before this news hit.
DeleteI understand the exact cause of death was an aortic dissection, which is extremely painful. My email is in my profile, so when you finally get back, email me so we can set up a lunch,
ReplyDeleteA lunch!!!!! I will have a look see on my calendar and reach out toots!
DeleteThe measure of a man's worth is the love he leaves behind. My reaction: thank goodness that SOB is dead. That is his legacy.
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine the time and money that will go into this race. This will show just how much or little hold the Dump has still.
DeleteCouldn't have happened to a nicer hypocrite.
ReplyDelete🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
DeleteI said it when Margaret Thatcher shuffled off her mortal coil and I'll say it again: Ding dong, a witch is dead!
ReplyDeleteJust sad...sad be never got to come out publicly as a power bottom.
DeleteWHAT? I hadn't heard the news yet. You got to be kidding.... but then goggled it! Perfect song I'd say. Like others said keep this on a loop. I wonder what happened?
ReplyDeleteI'd done told and told Lindsay Belle many a time at her age to not mix those poppers with drinking and Viagra.
DeleteLOL!🤣😅😁😂🤣😅
DeleteOh Maddie, you are hilarious Honey!!!
DeleteBefore we augh and joke, we must remember what he did for this country, how many young men who could afford rent and cocaine because of him.
ReplyDeleteNot to worry Pearly....there are still enough closeted male politicians in DC yet sucking dick at glory holes....
Deleteand Henny....they're dimming the lights in every bathhouse tonight as we speak!
ReplyDeleteAnd no doubt it's a somber time on Grindr currently......
DeleteFinally, a gospel song where I can shout “GO TOHELL" This song is going to play so hard on the day we all know is coming for a few more too.
ReplyDeleteAnd does this mean your back?!?!?!?
Yes I'm back...kicking and screaming......
DeleteThey say Death comes in Threes... so all Body Parts Crossed. And I agree with you Mads, having faked sorrow or remorse for Bad People being Dead is disingenuous and fake as fuck and I can't respect that or fake folks pretending for the Political Theater of it. Some have been more Real, like that January 6th Cop who got terribly injured during the insurrection and said what Graham did and said to the grieving Mother of a slain Officer in that Riot and to him when he showed Video to Graham of what MAGA did and this Prez instigated... Graham was callous to the Mother of the Murdered Capitol Police Officer and actually said something cruel to her... and to the Injured Officer showing him Proof, he wouldn't look and pretended to be on his Phone. That incapsulates Miss Graham pretty much, the Evil Queen is Dead and I for one can't feel badly about that. One point Five down, since pretty sure they're doing a Weekend At Bernie's with Mitch... and One to go... and I'll be Celebrating like a Mo'Fo when Donnie Two Dolls Time comes. No apologies either for doing so. When Evil Dies it does the World a Favor.
ReplyDeleteI can't agree more Dawn! It's sad that Mc Connell holds on and not steps down just so the GOP can hold on to power. He in his condition is not doing his constituents any favors. Granted they aren't the brightest to have voted him in in the first place.....
DeleteI don't think it should make any difference whether someone is dead or not as to what you say about them. Lindsay Graham was one of those people who needed a stronger person to lean on. Sadly he moved from leaning on John McCain to leaning on creepy Donald Duck.
ReplyDeleteThe world's most famous closeted politician. I expect Tim Scott to take over that role....
ReplyDelete*Brushes off the stink*
ReplyDeleteI have always used the phrase, 'going to hell in a handbag' and love the song. wow
ReplyDeleteNo mercy for the damned !
ReplyDeleteSatan himself is telling that to Graham now.
-Rj