I love that Asian inspired gold-n-glitter Dragon Gown! And yay for including a handful of fab Drag Kings too. Detox slayed as well with her pastel mid-century modern look.
Winning drag race means nothing in my opinion. This is what a winner is. This is what a queen is. This is what a human being is supposed to be. Kind, badass, and iconic.
This is what I'm talking about. Slay Queens! Kahmora is downright stunning! We need more of this kind of collaboration, inclusivity, and diversity to come together and make real change!
I love the fact that all the Ru girls are near the end rather than putting them first, giving all the amazing, talented drag performers people may not have heard of, a chance to shine before drag queens we know and love.
I’ll forever love this video.
ReplyDeleteDenali did good. Love these Divas.
BTW I think Laila McQueen should go on Drag Race and bring her Emmy.
XOXO
So much fabulousness!
ReplyDeleteI love that Asian inspired gold-n-glitter Dragon Gown! And yay for including a handful of fab Drag Kings too. Detox slayed as well with her pastel mid-century modern look.
ReplyDeleteThat bitch is FIERCE HONEY! Her name is Kahmora Hall. She has been on Drag Rave already.
DeleteYes, her Dragon Gown is FABULOUS! I've never seen anything like it.
DeleteHow about setting them to some music from Carmen?
ReplyDeleteTell tell Sapphira Cristal to get on that!!!!
DeleteFabulous!
ReplyDeleteWork it, gurls!!!
ReplyDeleteI love drag sister and queer joy in this video!
ReplyDeleteSee what I really love about this is the spectrum of drag. All kinds of drag, all different genders of performers. Love it
ReplyDeleteWinning drag race means nothing in my opinion. This is what a winner is. This is what a queen is. This is what a human being is supposed to be. Kind, badass, and iconic.
ReplyDeleteThis is what I'm talking about. Slay Queens! Kahmora is downright stunning! We need more of this kind of collaboration, inclusivity, and diversity to come together and make real change!
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that all the Ru girls are near the end rather than putting them first, giving all the amazing, talented drag performers people may not have heard of, a chance to shine before drag queens we know and love.
ReplyDelete