Wednesday, September 2, 2026

SEAS THE DAY

Yes, yes, time for another break....off to Ptown and then the island of Fire for just a few days. By time this post, I will have arrived in Ptown yesterday with my touche on a barstool for happy hour  at the Boatslip.I can't think of a better time to go and start to wind down summer, even though we still enjoy the warmer temps sometimes through October.  I think these very fun and cool looking works by Leo'di Fazio will hopefully sum up my holiday to the seasides. Leo" is a hyper-real drawing specialist, painter, textile designer and digital artist, who self-taught himself in 1985. I love the fun vibes of his works. I will return sometime in September and may drop a post card or two.

And don't think for a minute I can't pull off those shorts and that striped tank top!
See ya once back kids!

2 comments:

  1. So...the pictures are depiction of your going ons at Ptown?
    1- Walk to the Dickdock.
    2- At the Dickdock.
    3- After the Dickdock and
    4- Next number for the Dickdock.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/02/2026

    Les plaisirs de la plage !
    L’art rétro de Di Fazio est amusant, charmant et excitant :)
    L’imaginaire et la nostalgie à travers l’illustration - une époque à la fois innocente et pas si innocente.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!