Monday, September 28, 2026

MOOD BOARD


This first picture about sums up the weekend around here! What with being gone for around three weeks in amongst other events, and playing catch up with everything since being back, this weekend was spent relaxing, and with the beach No'easter, rain and dank were here all weekend. You know what I did? Absolutely nothing! I have been in the throes of a huge marathon of a favorite Brit mystery show, Foyle's War. I loved that show years ago. And with exception to baking some homemade bread and stuffed peppers I did nothing! Hell, cards on the table, lived in my briefs all weekend! Now I did break once in a while to get caught up also on the first three episodes of American Horror Story, who appears to have finally gotten their mojo back after a very disastrous last several seasons. I didn't even watch it last season. The acting is top notch again, swanky sets, slick plot twist, and favorite actors are back, with Jessica Lange, Evan Walker, Frances Conroy, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, and John Waters, who's downright creepy, among many others with the addition of Joey Pollari. Who may or may not have given me all kinds of naughty fantasies of he and I in all kinds of dirty comprising positions. So there was that.
Im Memoriam...Leslie Parrish
 I'm ready to knock boots with Nickolas!

Have a good Monday and week all!

38 comments:

  1. Have a great week, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that N'easter doesn't do too much damage where you are located. Wind and Rain are powerful elements. As always, the photos do speak to a world enjoyed!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tommy! Just rain ans some gales here, but the shore points are getting hit.

      Delete
  3. What else is there to do during storms but bake, watch TV, or read?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend is just back from a trip to Budapest so I had the pleasure of hearing about her first solo holiday abroad, 2 months off 80.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warbucks is sweet talking me into another jaunt to Budapest.....

      Delete
  5. Well, I know that WOW sign isn’t talking about you. Unbelievable maybe. But, by now, certainly no mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be more a mystery if it was closed for business!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. A Bouvier sighting! I hope you have a great week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your moods.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bouvier looks like his nuts are all stashed and ready for winter. At least you have Halloween to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you mention that. The squirrels have been running all over the back garden and yard after the acorns beginning to fall, to grab and stash away. I know fall is here now. All you hear are the acorns hitting the gutters and metal table on the patio.

      Delete
  9. Oh I’m loving AHS! Jessica Lange is munching on the scenery and I love that.
    Right on time for Halloween, too!
    Love that first pic but the loft art wall? Died.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And about time the show got good again!!!! The tried and true always pays off.

      And you know I love me a good wall collage.

      Delete
  10. Gosh. Foyle's War - that's a series from the vaults, indeed... I never watched it, needless to say, but I understand that it was very popular.

    I do love a complete "monging-out" weekend! We haven't had one of those in ages - we're such "social butterflies"... 😎 Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very rare I get one of those weekends. So when it happens I treasure them. I need my own alone and down time once in a while.

      Delete
  11. I'm happy the mood board is back. Send me a man. I've never seen Foyle's War, but I think I can access it so I'll look into it. I watched Widow's Bay on Apple. It was excellent.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look into Widow's Bay. You'd love Christopher Foyles son played by Jullian Overden!!!!

      Delete
    2. If he looks fuckable, then I'll definitely love him.

      Delete
    3. Julian Ovenden is certainly fuckable! He's a brilliant singer as well as actor; we've seen him on stage, and he - ahem - fills out a suit very well indeed... Jx

      Delete
    4. Maybe I should take his, ahem, inseam measurement.

      Delete
  12. I need to watch the new season of American Horror Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about time it got good again.It's going to be fun watching how all the season will connect.

      Delete
  13. damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those short shorts denim shorts on that men are off the charts! I'm surprised his lupine isn't snaking out the bottoms..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd probably shoot a load if I saw him coming down the street in those.

      Delete
  14. It's been a long weekend here. With the storm, the water and tide just about came up to my backdoor, ready to start coming in the backdoor. It didn't think heavens. So I needed this beautiful board tonight....a piece of that cake and a coffee would hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering how you were faring dear....do you need any ores?

      Delete
  15. Have you considered a mood board of just all pictures of you in said briefs????? A friend was asking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The incredible mystery hole. I hope the booth is clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incredible Mystery Hole would have been a great name for a male gay bookshop I thought!!!!

      Delete
  17. Boy howdy! Nicholas is HOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The short shorts. I need that guy to get something off a high shelf for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the shorts and thought of Carlos and his ripped denim shorts.

      Delete
  19. Anonymous9/29/2026

    Une mood board tellement chic !
    J’adore la décor intérieur, le gâteau au chocolat pour l’automne, la haute couture, les garçons de maison et l’adorable écureuil :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je pense que Nickolas et moi devons trouver notre chemin jusqu'à ce canapé !

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!