Friday, September 18, 2026

SUMMER POSTCARDS


Will be returning soon. I think.
 I see blogger has been a complete bitch, and I missed the drama?

28 comments:

  1. Blogger is CONSTANTLY a bitch lately.
    Those three ladies at the end are SERVING!
    Tell the hottie in the tank top that I need a guide in Ptown.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, the blogger community will hear from you soon, We do Miss the Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much relief all round at see a posting after so long without. Looking forward to M.M. returning to normal..... 'normal' being outrageous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that is a great compliment!!!! 💋💋

      Delete
    2. Good. That what it was meant to be. :-)

      Delete
  4. Whew....we were about to send out the Cavalry!!!

    Blogger continues to be a total bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "It's alive! It's alive"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/18/2026

    …de tels couleurs et très éclectique :-)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need a shingled cottage by the water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can quite understand why you love the - ahem - scenery so much!

    Oh, my dear - you did indeed miss Blogger going into meltdown... You were far better off swishing around with drag queens and exploring the wildlife along the beach. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea of the blogger dramas till I saw a few emails I'd gotten from readers or other bloggers. I also got an email from blogger itself stating many videos were going to be removed from posts from my blog...something to do with site maintenance????

      Delete
    2. No idea about that video business, but the complete breakdown of the blog "feed" was a complete pain in the arse! For more than a week, no-one was able to see whether any blog they followed had posted anything new - you would have freaked out as much as I did... Jx

      Delete
    3. So, your confessing that you're high maintenance?

      Delete
  10. I loved the Greater Pink Beach bird, hopefully less of a rarity nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lotta fun was had.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeebus hallelujah, the dead have arisen and taken some great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous photos! Hope you have had a wonderful time! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you have tales to tell when you return properly!
    Yep, Blogger has been a nightmare.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to seeing you. Great photos. Who’s the guy standing in front of #7?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never ever kiss and tell!!!! LOL! He was a friend of Preston's. He had good hands.

      Delete
    2. Oh, please, you do a lot more than kiss and you love to tell. And, yeah, I immediately noticed his hands.

      Delete
  16. Good memories of P-Town!

    We were there for a quick jaunt before Labor Day weekend. I was amazed by the number of families out there! I was initially taken back by it, but then I sat and observed... families with children from infants to preteens... right next to the drag queens, gay couples - young and much, much older, married or just having a hook-up, and leather (okay, I saw TWO at Full Kit) daddies, PDA's abound. All together. In raucous laughter and In peace. It was quite affirming!

    Reminded me of our trips to the Cape DECADES ago when my friends and office colleagues would rent the cottages at Day's on the beach in Truro, and then we would take all the kids (5 of them all about the same age) into town to explore. We are all just so... so much older now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I caught a whiff of your windsong! Your observation is right and is why I love Ptown so much...as well as New Hope. Everyone just gets along and it's all normal. No one cares. It's magical. Why can't the rest of the country follow suit????

      And I'm still enjoying my Cabot's stash.

      Delete
  17. OMG you went under the boardwalk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he wasn't playing the CC Bloom part I can tell you.

      Delete
  18. As soon as I got back from Fire Island and you guys were gone, it already felt more blue here.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!