Saturday, September 26, 2026

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

Our eye candy this week believe it or is not South American, but this guy still gets your Mistress's kitty purring and into overdrive! Meet Hazel! I have long been obsessed over this guy. I love a good mop top on a guy and a good mischievous look. And yes, He's tall, at 6' 4" handsome, sexy, curly haired, and seems quite confident with a lot to show off, and considering my obsession with him I'm surprised he wasn't offered in the Candy Shop before this!  Hazel Hoffman, whose looks and perfect well-sculpted body ignites a room when he enters, or suggest he may be a naughty young God from Olympus. But trust me he is very real and far more than a gorgeous guy who takes a great photo. He transfers his photogenic qualities to "artistic films" and really knows how to put on a show. No wonder he broke out after For The Love of DILF'S. And not to mention this deliciousness hails from Middletown, where his family still lives... a hop, skip, and jump from the Casa du Borghese! Place orders while supplies last. Next time in town Hazel give me a giggle.

And my dedication song that goes out to Hazel!

26 comments:

  1. Oh, to be that young and lithe... He has a waistline about the size of one of my thighs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I see these post but don't comment on them much, but with those huge thighs and legs in that first picture, I wonder if he could shell my harvest nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Mr. Hoffman has quite the package and it's not even my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a young and ripe meat dish!

    But he's called "Hazel"?!!! That's my mother's name. A bit of a passion killer. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how he ended up with the name Hazel, given his birth name was Hazel Josiah Hoffman. I think I would have used the middle name. But if he is on top of me during sex and he wants me to yell Hazel over and over, with his "asset"...I'll go with it.

      Delete
  5. It's a good thing he's 6'4" with that name! He is also equipped with a nice bat to keep bullies away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Hazel Hoffman! He is breakfast, lunch , dinner and afternoon snack!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can see why Greek and Roman sculptures, and Michelangelo's sculptures, were created. It's because they wanted to make this magnificent beauty of the human body immortal. And then there is that cock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAS! 🔥🔥🔥 I read he got picked on a lot in school. Well I guess he showed them. The guy is smokin hot henny, with no time to cool off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THAT is one boy who get s me going too. I just got so hot. And a bit horny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd spend morning noon and night in bed with that and then put it on repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything about him was to lust after! I'm sure he will love his dedicated song to him too. That alone should get you a call.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could kiss up and lick that chest and pecs for a day alone! And the rest......a week at least.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My My. Always a delight to see what you have posted. !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9/27/2026

    I should have known -
    Keeping the best all for yourself ! :-)
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  15. Does Hazel Hoffman like EVER disappoint???? I haven't seen it yet. He is smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cap Chasen9/27/2026

    That’s one delightful guy. And that cock…

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will place four orders for this bounty of sweetness. I'm not opposed for wanting to taste that yummy sausage of his!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. You had a school teacher who looked like this????

      Delete
  19. Between Hot Hazel and Hot Bitch? Don't do this to me! DAMN GIRL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now all you need is a bowl of Kimchi.

      Delete
  20. GOOD LORD! Third pic from bottom, when he was full mask, looks lethal.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Basking in the sun on a Winter's day.... My kind of weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!