It's Monday! A week to go till vacation...and it's Monday again so you can imagine my excitement and metal outtake on things today! If not, I'm sure my meter scale down below will fill the blanks in!!! I plan to take it into work today. Of course, it being Monday we may need some of that stiff stuff to wake us. Enjoy the day dear kids!
You need a day like this.


















Une tasse de café sur la terrasse d’un palazzo, cela me donne envie de partir en vacances sur l’Adriatique, à Capri ou à Taormina.
ReplyDeleteJ’adore la douce Lolito, préte à donner de plaisir, et les «gâteaux» callipygiques :-)
La dolce vita !
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Qu'en dis-tu ? Et si on prenait tous les deux la semaine de congé et qu'on allait à Capri ensemble, mon ami ?
DeleteHappy Monday, Maddie!
ReplyDeleteA whole WEEK until another vacation? However will you ENDURE it! hahahaha
ReplyDeleteI wonder myself, woe is me....how will I ever muddle through....
DeleteI hope the guys pictured can keep you occupied for the entire week of waiting for yet another vacation!
ReplyDeleteBel Gri's toy should keep my busy till at least Wednesday......
DeleteAh Yes The Best of Photographs !!!
ReplyDeleteI hope some of you will take the time to search Hedy Lamarr on WIKI or some other source. She was a world beauty that epitomized the saying "not just another pretty face." And our Barbra, a face people love or hate, who singlehandedly redefined how we define female facial beauty and talent at the start of her career, refusing plastic surgery and rhinoplasty to be her unique self. I think her unmatched vocal talents, 7+ decades and millions of records sold is proof to the integrity of that decision. Yes, I am unabashedly in awe and stand squarely behind her.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Hedy Lamarr. A Patron Saint here. We have the technology co‑invented, a frequency‑hopping spread spectrum technology by her, a foundational innovation later used in Wi‑Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. to thank for her.... highly intelligent. I once worked with a girl who could have been Hedy's identical twin sister. The sweetest person you'd meet. Well of course she had no idea who she was, till I brought in a picture of her and she and everyone gasped at the uncanny resemblance.
DeleteIt appears as if the gentleman beside the door is suggesting you're headed Northwest???
ReplyDeleteWell north is right but more east. I should really go re-position it for him.....
DeleteIs that Bel Gris?
ReplyDeleteI swear I can recognize parts of him..
Barbra!
And vacays? Again? I’m jealous.
XOXO
I'm obsessed with Bel Gris! Yes. And I'm going there...that is one cock I'd try to take even if it killed me!!!! It's a beautiful piece of art!
DeleteMistress!!!! This Mood Board got my old heart rate up today! Are you trying to give me a heart attack? But some very lovely moments. I too love Hedy Lamarr, and those crepes sure do look delicious. You must be a a very naughty mood today?
ReplyDeleteToday????
DeleteHenny, I could have used that Give a Fuck-o -Meter today!
ReplyDeleteLoved your give a fuck look in bed with white Calvins, heart glasses and fur chubby. Nothing stands between you and fashion.
ReplyDeleteLet me get through the coffee at seaside...
ReplyDeleteMy first smile of the day, thank you.
ReplyDeleteAt me or with me??? Lol!
DeleteBarbra
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling. I can't pack my rolling luggage for another week.
ReplyDelete*gasp* The ocean...nakedness...Babs...coffee...cheese-blueberry blintzes.
ReplyDeleteYes, that's MY kind of day.
How many of all the cakes you display every month have you baked? I am surrounded by great bakers and I cannot bake a cake if my life depended on it.
ReplyDeleteFabulous mood!
ReplyDeleteThe man with the beard. I'd need a rope to scale that!
ReplyDeleteClimb to the top Kirk you can do it!!!! His name is Bel Gris and he has a very beautiful and impressive cock.
Delete