Monday, August 10, 2026

MOOD BOARD

Monday morning is an expression that can refer to the time of day just before sunrise or the period when the sun appears above the eastern horizon. It can also be used more figuratively to describe the return to work after the weekend, often with a sense of starting fresh or beginning, from the distractions or biases of the weekend. I don't know about you, but I'd rather the biases of the weekend!!!! Garden time and a happy hour Saturday with friends. Our bartender Stacy, who is insistent on hooking me up, asked me what my type was. I said anything with three legs, a pulse and willing to buy me a gin and tonic honey! The handyman here this weekend might have been a good start!!! Moving on and upwards this Monday....


Happy Hour at 4:30???? Happy Monday kids!

31 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/10/2026

    Une tasse de cafe, de superbes images et des garçons de maison -
    voilà de quoi passer un lundi agréable. Et bien sûr, un cocktail ou deux pour la soirée :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mood boards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how mortifying! I thought I'd managed to destroy all the copies of my enforced meeting with that skank Cruella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only surprised you were seen with the like.....

      Delete
  4. Gee, who knew phalluses came in so many different flavors? I still think I prefer the plain kind as pictured in the next photo down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And shake me up a couple of those cocktails, Nora. I'll be over around 5pm to join you and Nick and Asta.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure Keegan's phallus could dislocate a jaw. But it's a magnificent specimen of a pallic......

      Delete
  5. Love the Myrna Loy gif -- I bet she was great fun at a cocktail party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They can leave the hats on but drop the drawers!
    Yes, give The Gays and The Women the reins. No way in Hell it could be worse than what old white men have done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As they say girl....sometimes it just takes a queen.

      Delete
  7. Ohh you’ve got Thomas!
    And is that the both of us having a drink???

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like looking in the mirror for us isnt it daring?

      Delete
  8. Just when I thought I'd gotten over the Marlboro Man...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I second the motion to hand the world over to women and gay men.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eclairs followed by massive cock? My kind of mood... Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first thought was, there were eclairs? (Seriously.)

      Delete
    2. Two of our favorites to make us feel stuffed.

      Delete
  11. Oh! These are fabulous! Love Cruella and Maleficent having coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inspiring. Happy Hour at 4:30? 10:30 p.m. here. You should be well into your cups by then.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please make all Mondays like this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Before he jumps into the water, that cowboy needs to lose the ... hat. 😉
    Women and gays...I'd vote for that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Great Tits in our garden sit on the tap on the water tank and hang upside down the side of the tap to drink. Other tits queue up on the top of the tank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? You got tits on the mind today or what? It's hanging upside down???? How can you tell? Lol

      Delete
  16. Anonymous8/11/2026

    Look what’s behind Maddie’s blue door and black door !
    Hot 'n hung house boys, delish eclairs and coffee, and Cruella de Ville dishin' with Maleficent.
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always seem to be stuffing down...or in..a eclair. Or four!

      Delete
  17. Anything with three legs . . . hahahaha! Happy Hour can't start till 4:30 p.m.? I guess that's okay as long as drinks are served with lunch.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A liquid lunch....a gal after my own heart.

      Delete
  18. Onwards and forever upwards, Mistress Mads!
    I wish they would hand the world over to women and gay men.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!