Saturday, August 29, 2026

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

This week in the Candy Shop, we have some delicious mouthwatering eye candy! The smoke alarms went off over this bounty.  While Bram Reed has some South American genes both side of the family have roots in Southern Europe, and the Mediterranean region, so by my calculations he had three of my favorite ethnicities wrapped into one damn fine package. Now residing in Dubai, modeling, personal trainer, and men's health and nutrition specialist are to his credit as he helps transform their bodies and mindset through effective workouts. Well, I have just the work out plan for him and I. Granted it take place in my boudoir.


*runs into the sprinklers*

17 comments:

  1. My My, In the Flesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Now he's a man I like! Mistress, I'll take the Candy Shop's entire stock of him, please. And don't bother wrapping him up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my god. He’s too stunning to be real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Invite him over for tea and crumpets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!!!! That is one gorgeous man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how many hours a day he spends in the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ran into the Sprinklers with you! My, my, my, he is quite the Stud Muffin. I like that in his poses he left some to the Imagination... I have a very fertile Imagination and find that way sexier in a Man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SWEETMARYSUNSHINE!!! yes, please, sweetpea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to climb him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may have just climaxes. DAMN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Moley!!!! He has all the luck...two nationalities that have historically gorgeous people. No wonder he is so handsome and hot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If anyone is around this guy They must go all stupid, start drooling and get absent minded. I know I would. His tits alone look like hours of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. I'd go suffer in ICU for a week with one night him!!!!

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!