Saturday, August 15, 2026

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

What a shock in the Candy Shop today!!!! Lian Cruz, who is a very popular performer on many cam sites, which is where I became acquainted with him first. These darn sexy South American and Latin mens just know the way to my, huh, heart! This sweet eye candy is a such a handsome guy, with a hot body and some very dark dreamy eyes. The 29-year-old hails from Columbia. I love a man who isn't afraid to dress up, or strip down! While I can take it or leave it, I have to admit there is something damn hot about him in the suit. He has that gaze that you know you're in trouble and going to be addicted to him, and he will make you like it. Okay, now all I can think about is being his bitch for the night. So many nice morsels... that face, that chest, those luscious lips and those delicious cakes! I think we can all agree we definitely want to see more of him wearing as little as possible.

22 comments:

  1. A bit masculine for my taste, but that white underwear pic is his best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my my my! He does have a pretty face, along with some other very pretty parts.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you just know.... I am sure his ass is hard as a rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely eye candy for me! That face is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Beautiful man. That one of him on the bed with butt cleavage sticking out is a piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to spend some time in the Candy Shop with this guy. He is beautiful and of course hot. Call me strange but sock garters on guys get me really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man. What a face, beautiful. 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn!! What a hot body. Love it. I guess I could spend a few nights getting to know him...IF I HAD too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauty, but then, you always have such good taste in the mens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you'll catch him on cam one day. I caught him on Flirt once. He knows how to use his tool-s.

      Delete
  10. Un hombre caliente. Que rico.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take him, he's yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You could make him very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hadn't realised that garters had become a male fashion item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently some business men wear them to hold their socks up. Very well dressed men. I remember when working at Bloomingdales in our furnishings department they always had a couple pairs on hand.

      Delete
  14. Anonymous8/16/2026

    ¡ Arriba Colombia ! 🇨🇴
    Très beau et désirable.
    Il y a tellement d’hommes comme lui en Colombie, bien connus pour les go-go boys bien dotés :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pense-t-on que c’est la partie bien dotée que j’aime chez les hommes sud-américains ?

      Delete
  15. I like the hammock best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like his hammock the best. I've seen it swing.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!