LIVE! LIVE! Life is a banquet, and some sorry sons of bitches are starving!
Houseboy Rene
In my opinion what a "well-balanced" meal looks like.
And we know you have a huge appetite!!
Ravenous!!!!!
Right? Who needs veggies?
And I know he has a nice eggplant...I might like that.
I'm guessing that would be a protein filled meal? No wonder your skin is flawless.
Does it show?
Smile
Now that's cooking with ASS!
And breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day, is it not?
If the day starts with Rene it sure is.
Enough to make you salivate in both places.
Hmm Nice gas stove!!!
Peaches and whatever's in the pan. Right?
I'm about to jump in the pan!!!
Too bad he has gas.
Cooking with gas = using his farts?
Cake is not good to eat for breakfast, but it can be so very satisfying. I always cook with gas. It recharges my thrusters.
😂🤣😅 ...Cakes and breakfast sausage should be a nice combination!!!!
Oh yes. And he can cook, too? XOXO
Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!
And we know you have a huge appetite!!
ReplyDeleteRavenous!!!!!
DeleteRight? Who needs veggies?
ReplyDeleteAnd I know he has a nice eggplant...I might like that.
DeleteI'm guessing that would be a protein filled meal?
ReplyDeleteNo wonder your skin is flawless.
Does it show?
DeleteSmile
ReplyDeleteNow that's cooking with ASS!
ReplyDeleteAnd breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day, is it not?
ReplyDeleteIf the day starts with Rene it sure is.
DeleteEnough to make you salivate in both places.
ReplyDeleteHmm Nice gas stove!!!
ReplyDeletePeaches and whatever's in the pan. Right?
ReplyDeleteI'm about to jump in the pan!!!
DeleteToo bad he has gas.
ReplyDeleteCooking with gas = using his farts?
ReplyDeleteCake is not good to eat for breakfast, but it can be so very satisfying. I always cook with gas. It recharges my thrusters.
ReplyDelete😂🤣😅 ...Cakes and breakfast sausage should be a nice combination!!!!
DeleteOh yes.
ReplyDeleteAnd he can cook, too?
XOXO