Friday, July 6, 2012

Seen on Rehoboth Avenue................

......whilest in a shop, I just happened to see Blue Moon hottie, bartender Chris Chandler walking by and you know me...........


Photobucket


Later that night....he mixed my drink and ask how I enjoyed it....my reply......

Photobucket

Of course I was really talking more about him.......

I already can't wait for my bowl of milk tonight.

11 comments:

  1. Why you must be hot in all that leather!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!!!! Purrfect and fitting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he serve a special kind of milk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steam the windows up much? Love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats our feline.....terrorizing men one at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it time for a lickin' yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mistress you naughty little feline, loves it! On a side note I do think Michelle Pfeiffer was a very hot Catwoman, one of the best. From the previews I have seen of the upcoming Dark Knight....NOT impressed with Hathaways version at all. Have you seen the costume???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7/07/2012

    All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest person alive to lunacy...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7/07/2012

    LOL, you didn't start jumping rope with the whip down the avenue did you!?!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!