Wednesday, January 7, 2009

RuPaul's Drag Race

The Mistress Borghese is very excited and can't wait till RuPaul's Drag Race starts, and Logo in preparation, has launched this RuPaul ditty "Covergirl" on it's network and the Logo blog. RuPaul sings the song while we get a glimpse at the dragtestants. Once this show starts we will have to pick our favorites and also see if a certain someone by the name of Dust will honor us all with a recap!?! On other fronts, the Mistress also got a email from a close friend and found out that not one , but two local girls, Amethyst Dymond of the Harrisburg-York area and Blaize from the Williamsport area are dragtestants who were chosen ! While I have never seen Blaize perform, I have seen Amethyst perform and she is pretty good and has been on the scene some time. Amethyst came on the scene in my hometown just about the same time the Mistress moved to Philadelphia. I guess we will have to wait and see. RuPaul's Drag Race premieres February 2 on Logo.

RuPaul - COVER GIRL

3 comments:

  1. 'Covergirl' is not my favorite RuPaul song, I must say. Her CDs "Supermodel of the World", "Foxy Lady", and "Red Hot" have many great songs!

    But I CAN NOT WAIT for RuPaul's Drag Race!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just about when you think RuPaul is off the scenr she always comes back. I can't wait to see if this show does good. It should be entertaining though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new song and Ru looks better than ever.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...