Sunday, November 23, 2014

CLAIR DE LUNE

 
Well, yesterday's Candy Shop was all abuzz with Steven Dehler, so I thought tonight, to end the weekend, I'd share this delightful treat of Steven playing the keys, to one of my favorite classical songs, Clair de Lune. If he was here playing this, I wouldn't know whether to get teary eyed, for it's a beautiful song, or run across the room and jump him!!!!! What's more adorable? Him playing that cute little piano, him playing shirtless, the backward baseball cap, or him playing commando?!?!?!?!? Like I said, I like a guy who can tickle my ivories, oh, I mean tickle the ivories.
 

 
I would love to be awoken by this scene every day.

12 comments:

  1. Ok. That was the sexist thing I have seen in a long while!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good taste in men and music I see! Claire de Lune is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a man that's good with his hands... that's all I'm saying. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that practicing piano could give you 6 packs....not that I'm complaining

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite piece of music too .And it doesn't hurt it's being played by a handsome guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carlos plays piano. I am looking for pretty pink drawers for him to wear while he bangs my keyboard.

    Huh?
    What?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it wrong I watched this like 4 times already?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like there's a choice? We all know your jumping him!!!!!!! But wouldn't that be a nice way to wake up..............

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just dislike boys when they can't play naked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd be playing his organ like a fiddle.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...