Saturday, April 12, 2014

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

Hold on to yourselves this week. I have a treat for you. Something as sweet as malban with pistachios, melt in your mouth richness like Turkish Delight, addictive as Elledi Plaisir and more fun than Elledi Party Wafers!!!!!!! I don't know I ever shared, but right behind South American candy, Lebanese is my second favorite. Friends- welcome to the Candy Shop and feast your eyes on.......
 
 


 
Ali Hammoud, a 26-year-old hunky model from Lebanon won over 37 other contestants to win the 7th Mister International title in Bangkok, Thailand, back in 2012. He grew up in Beirut the capital of Lebanon, but he’s originally from a small village in the south called Kfarmelki. He is a renowned Lebanese celebrity model, fitness trainer and business entrepreneur. Known for his good looks and figure, Ali deserves the title as an athlete that loves working out on a daily basis. He hits the gym, go for walks and at times you can find him running on the beach. Through his success, he has also shed light on the needs of orphans and helps participate in the diseases prevention campaign's around the world. Like I wasn't already in a melted pile by his beauty.Isn't he gorgeous?!?!?!
 
Those eyes alone could make me commit crimes.
 
 

21 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!! Im speechless for once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Lebanese men are among the most beautiful! Ali has got me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this candy!!!! I may have to try several times, you know, to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was always a fan of Danny Thomas, but he never looked like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, you got good taste in men and candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure am ENJOYING the hotness of this man!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is smoking hot!!!! I have dated two Lebanese guys, all such great guys and very romantic, but can be cocky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HotHotHot.
    Love a dark-haired, dark-eyed man with an accent.
    Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ali with the hat close up.......has me a mess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Im in love! That second picture is sexy. I'm a legs man. Nice strong legs man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOT HOT HOT!!!! Could be anymore handsome. And I accent?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guys you like? South American, Lebanese, Greek , Russian, we could be here all day. It's beyond me why your not Head Ambassador of the United Nations. He is quite the dish though......

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do believe he needs to be in my bed. NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I had that candy, I'd be a greedy bitch and not share.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ali really knocked my socks off!!!!! Holy moly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is very hunky and hot, but why south Americans men fall from favor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fear not dear Adrino, your still my favorite!!!!!!

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...